INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH IN BANKING TECHNOLOGY (IDRBT)
(Established by Reserve Bank of India)
Minimum Salary for Direct recruitment.
|Professor.||Minimum 10 years experience in research/ academic/ professional and at least four years experience at the level of Associate Professor or an equivalent position in any recognized institution or organization.||Fixed upper age is 50 years.||
Rs. 48000/- only.
|Associate Professor.||Minimum Six years experience in research /academic /professional and at least three year experience at the level of Assistant Professor or an equivalent position in any recognized institution or organization.||Fixed upper age is 50 years.||Rs. 42800/- only.|
|3.||Assistant Professor.||Minimum three years experience in research/ Professional position in any recognized institution or organization.||Fixed upper age is 50 years.||
Rs. 30000/- only.
|Assistant Professor on contract for first three year.||Fixed upper age is 50 years.||Fixed upper age is 50 years.||
Seven non compounded advance increments at the entry level and Grade pay Rs. 7000/- after one year of post-Ph. D. experience.
Salary for regular positions: –
- For Professor: – Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10500/- in Pay Band – 4 per Month.
- For Associate Professor: – Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 9500/- in Pay Band – 4 per Month.
- For Assistant Professor: – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8000/- in Pay Band – 3 per Month.
Salary for contract position for Assistant professor: – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- in Pay Band – 3 per month.
Qualification: – Ph. D. in computer science or information Technology or Information Systems or Information Security or closely related area with minimum first division from any recognized institution or University with good academic record.
Position Type: – There are five type of position:-
- Regular: – All the posts are going regular with a probation stage of one or two years.
- Contract: – Some candidates may offer on Contractual basis by the selection committee for faculty position.
- Deputation from banking sector: – Those candidates who are working in any Indian Bank and Financial Sector may apply for being considered on a Deputation Basis. There are ten Faculty positions are vacant for Deputation.
- Sabbatical: – Applicant can also submit an application to take up faculty position while on a Sabbatical from their close relative organizations.
- Visiting: – Highly experienced candidates in research and teaching or with professional experience in the relevant areas is also invited for visiting faculty.
Reserve Seat: – UR-9, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-3.
Address for sending the application form: – The Director, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No. – 1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57.
Last date for sending the application form is 31st May 2011.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclose all the supporting certificates and send it on or before 31st May 2011.
For more details about this recruitment please click recruitment word.
For download application form please click here.
For more details about IDRBT please visit the Official website.