INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (IDA), PATNA
(A Govt. of Bihar Undertaking)
IDA Stenographer Recruitment September 2011
Infrastructure Development Authority (IDA), a Govt. of Bihar Undertaking, invites applications in prescribed format from the citizens of India for the recruitment of Chief Consultant(Technical), Executive Land, Stenographer(Hindi) and Stenographer (English). Appointment of candidates will be done for one year and may be extended. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 03/10/2011. Applicants will have to pay a Bank Draft of Rs 200/- in favour of ” Infrastructure Development Authority, Patna” Payable at Patna from any nationalized Bank.
Recruitment details are given below: –
1. Name of the Post – Chief Consultant(Technical)
No. of Vacancy – 01 (MBC)
Salary – Rs 60,000/- Per month
Qualification – Candidates should have a Degree of B.Tech or BE in Civil from recognized university and 10 years experience in relevant field.
2. Name of the Post – Executive Land
No. of Posts – 02 ( 01 – Gen, 01 – MBC)
Salary – As per Bihar Service Rule
Qualification – Candidates must be a Retired Circle Inspector / Revenue Head Assistant / Kanoongo with knowledge of Computer operation
3. Name of the Post – Stenographer ( Hindi)
Total Posts – 02 ( 01 – Gen, 01 – MBC)
Salary – Rs 16, 000/- PM
Qualification – Candidates should have a degree of Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with Knowledge of short hand and computer
4. Name of the Post – Stenographer (English)
No. of Post – 02 ( 01-Gen, 01 – MBC)
Salary – Rs 16,000/- Per Month
Qualification – Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline form recognized university with knowledge of shorthand and Computer
Application fee – Candidates will have to pay Rs 200/- in form of Bank Draft. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ” Infrastructure Development Authority, Patna” Payable at Patna from any nationalized bank of India. Candidates are requested to attach Draft with application form during submission.
How to apply –
- At first Candidates have to obtain the application form from the official website of the Infrastructure Development Authority or from stationary shop.
- Fill up the application in prescribed format in your own hand writing
- Attach two photographs, attested copy of qualification / experience certificates and bank Draft with application form and enclose it within envelope
- Write” Post applied for ——” clearly on the top of envelope
- and last submit it by post to Infrastructure Development Authority, 1st Floor, Udyog Bhawan, East Gandhi Maidan, Patna – 800004 before its last date of submission.