A notification for recruitment Scientist B has been published by ICMR National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH). candidates, desired and has required qualification can apply . For this Applicants should read detail advertisement first such as, no. of vacancies, academic qualification and other eligibility, salary, applying process, selection process, in below paragraphs:
Recruitment Details of ICMR NIOH for Vacancies of Scientist B: –
1. Post Name: – Scientist-B (Experimental Toxicology)
No. of Vacancies – 01 (OBC)
Educational Qualification: –
- Candidate who already done Master of Veterinary with Pharmacology or Pathology from any reputed University recognized by VCI
- Desirable –
- Ph. D. in Veterinary Pathology or Veterinary Pharmacology.
- Teaching experience in Veterinary Pathology
- Candidates should have also knowledge of Computer Application
2. Post Name: – Scientist B (Toxicology)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have degree of MBBS recognized by MCI or PG with Science in Toxicology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Environmental Science or its equivalent from registered university. They should have also some qualification such as M.D / Ph.D, Post doctoral research / teaching experience in Medical, Knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit: – Not more than 35 years
Pay Scale- PB-Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay of Rs 5400/-
Relaxation of Age: – 05 years in the case of SC / ST / OBC Category and for Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply: –
Interested applicants may send their completed application within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Candidates must read the given instruction before apply.
- Candidates may obtained the prescribed application form from the office of the Director, National Institute of Occupational Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad-380016 and also download from the given web link.
- Candidates must send their duly filled completed application form in all respects and also signed by own self and send it to the given address before last date with attested xerox copies of the certificates of educational qualification, experience etc and Rs. 100/- of Indian Postal Order payable to the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad .
Note: – Candidates who belong to SC /ST / Physically Handicapped are exempted from the application fees.
Address for Submission of Application – To The Director,National Institute of Occupational Meghani Nagar,Ahmedabad – 380016
Applicants can know more information such as no. of vacancies, academic qualification, applying process, emolument, selection procedure, limitation and relaxation of age etc from the clicking given web link.: –
Click Here to Know Recruitment Details of Scientist B
Official Website of Indian Council of Medical Research: – http://www.icmr.nic.in/