ICFRE Technical Assistant, Office Attendant, Security Attendant, Nursery Attendant, Field Attendant, Sanitation Attendant Recruitment
|Number of Vacant Posts||32|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Nature of Job||Temporary, but likely to be continued|
Recruitment of Technical Assistant, Office Attendant, Security Attendant etc in ICFRE, Forest Research Institute:
Forest Research Institute was established in 1906. It is a premier Institute located at Dehradun. It is regulated by the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ( ICFRE ).
Applications are invited in prescribed format from the result oriented candidates for the recruitment on the positions of Technical Assistant, Office Attendant, Security Attendant etc in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education ( ICFRE ), Forest Research Institute in pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200 with different grade pay. If aspirants get themselves eligible as per below mentioned eligibility criteria then they can apply to the Section Officer by 31.05.2012. More information related to this recruitment are mentioned below.
Recruitment details for the job of Technical Assistant, Office Attendant etc in ICFRE : –
Post name : No.of Vacancies : Pay scale : Educational qualification
1. Technical Assistant ( Sawyer ) : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1900 GP : Matriculation and ITI in relevant discipline from recognized board / Institute.
2. Technical Assistant ( Copy Holder ) : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with GP Rs. 1900 : Matriculation with Hindi and English subject and three years experience in copy reading.
3. Technical Assistant Group ‘C’ ( Key Punch Assistant ) : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 2000 GP : Intermediate of Science from recognized board.
4. Office Facilitator / Office Attendant : 16 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1800 GP : Matriculation from recognized board. Three years experience is desirable.
5. Security Attendant ( Chowkidar ) : 03 : Rs. 5200 – 20,200 plus Rs. 1800 GP : Matriculation from recognized board. Three years experience in relevant discipline will be desirable.
6. Nursery Attendant ( Mali ) : 03 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 1800 GP : Matriculation from recognized board. Applicants having three years experience in relevant discipline will be given preference.
7. Lab. / Field Attendant : 04 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 1800 GP : 10th pass from recognized board. Desirable qualification – Three years experience in relevant field.
8. Sanitation Attendant ( Safaiwala ) : 03 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1800 GP : Matriculation from recognized board. Three years experience in relevant field is desirable.
Age limit – Candidates applying for any one post of above mentioned should be ensure that they are between the age of 18 years and 25 years.
Selection procedure – Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written test or Interview.
Application fee – Applicants applying for any post will have to pay Rs. 200 /- through Demand draft that should be drawn in favour of “ Accounts Officer, Forest Research Institute”, payable at Dehradun from any nationalized bank. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Nature of the job – Temporary
How to apply: – Applicants who fulfill the above written eligibility criteria and desire to apply are required to submit the application in prescribed format to the Section Officer ( Estt. ), Forest Research Institute, P.O., New Forest, Dehra Dun – 248006 ( Uttarakhand ) on or before 31.05.2012 . Application must be superscribed as ” Application for the post of ————–“.
More details of this recruitment and application from can be obtained from below given web link –
Some important points –
i. Selection of candidates will be made on contract basis but likely to continue.
ii. No fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates.
Official website of ICFRE – http://fri.icfre.gov.in/