Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwavidyalaya
ICAR, JABALPUR – 482 004 (MP)
ICAR JNKVV Walk in Interview for Technical Assistant / Helper, FEO and Skilled Helper September 2011
Name of the Post – 1.Technical Assistant, 2.FEO, 3.Technical Helper, 4.Skilled Helper
1. Technical Assistant:
Payment – Rs.8000/-
Qualification – Master of Science in Agriculture /Master of Science with PI. Breeding / PI. Pathology / Microbiology / Biotechnology. Candidates having experience in oil seeds crops, proficiency in computer application / Statistical analysis experience in field / lab work are preferable
2. FEO :
Payment – Rs.6000/-
Qualification – Bachelor of Science in Agriculture / Bachelor of Science with skills in field work. Candidates having experience in oil seeds crops are desirable.
3. Technical Helper:
Payment – Rs.6000/-
Qualification –Bachelor of Science in Agriculture / Bachelor of Science. Candidates having degree in PI. Breeding / Agril Botany / Agronomy / Botany / Seed Technology / Biochemistry with experience in characterization and maintenance of germplasm will get preference.
4. Skilled Helper:
Payment – Rs.4000/-
Qualification – Matriculation completed with experience in administrative work, knowledge of computer and English language are preferable.
Applicants are required to pay application fees of Rs.100/- in the shape of IPO / DD / for each post in favour of Project Coordinator (S&N) JNKVV, Jabalpur. it can also be paid in cash
1. Maximum Age limit for Candidates is 35 years.
2. Initial Period of contract will be of 6 months.
3. Relaxation in age is as per government norms.
4. All the above Posts are on Contract basis.
5. No remuneration for T.A, D.A will be paid to attend the interview.
6. Decision of the project Coordinator’s will be final in all respects.
How to Apply:
1. All Certificates of documents and experience must be present at the time of interview.
2. Candidates must bring two passport size photographs along with them at the time of interview.
Walk in Interview:
Candidates may appear for a walk in interview on 24.09.2011 at 10 A.M. in the Office of the Project Coordinator, ICAR, JNKVV, Jabalpur – 482 004 (MP)
JNKVV Official Website: http://www.jnkvv.nic.in