INSTITUTE OF BIORESOURCES AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT (IBSD)
Department of Biotechnology
Govt. of India
Recruitment of the post of Scientist-E, Scientist-C April 2011
Institute of Bio resources and Sustainable Development invites application for the post of Scientist-E and Scientist-C for its Regional Centre Gangtok, and Headquarters Imphal.
|Post No.||Post Name||Department||Pay Scale||Qualifications|
|1||Scientist-E (01)||Plant Molecular Biology/ Plant Biotechnology||Rs.37400 to 6700+ Rs.8700 GP||M.Sc (1st Class) in Horticulture/ Plant Biotechnology|
|2||Scientist-E (01)||Natural Product Chemistry||Rs.37400 to 6700+ Rs.8700 GP||M.Sc (1st Class) in Horticulture/ Plant Biotechnology|
|3||Scientist-E (01)||Aquaculture||Rs.37400 to 6700+ Rs.8700 GP||M.Sc (1st Class) in Horticulture/ Plant Biotechnology|
|4||Scientist-C (01)||Natural Product Chemistry||Rs.15600 to 39100+ Rs.6600 GP||M.Sc (1st Class) in Horticulture/ Plant Biotechnology|
|5||Scientist-C (01)||Economic Entomology||Rs.15600 to 39100+ Rs.6600 GP||M.Sc (1st Class) in Zoology/ Life Sciences|
|Regional Centre Gangtok|
|6||Store and Purchase Officer (01) (Contract Basis)||———–||Rs.20000 per month||Bachelor’s Degree|
|7||Scientist (01)||Plant Bio resources||Rs.48000 per month||M.Sc (1st Class) with 7 yesr Exp M.Tech 1st Class|
|8||Scientist (01)||Microbial Resources||Rs.30000 per month||M.Sc (1st Class) in Microbiology/ Life Sciences|
|9||Administrative Officer||————||Rs.25000 per month||Bachelor’s Degree|
- Candidates should be Indian citizens only.
- The Age of the candidates should for the following posts: Scientist-E- 55 years, Senior Accounts Officer- 35 years, Store and Purchase Officer- 40 years, Scientist-C- 35 years, For Regional Centre Gangtok; 50, 35, and 40 years respectively
- Reserved Category will get benefit of reservation as per Govt rule.
- Gove./ Public Sector an other Employee are required to send their application through proper channel other wise will not be entertained.
- Outstations candidates will be paid fair of journey.
- Institute may appoint any candidates to any post however they have not applied for the same
- Candidates can get preference if they posses experience certificate of North East India.
- Only short listed candidates can face interview.
How to Apply:
- Application should be complete in all respect as well as in given format and A passport Size photograph should be pasted in the provided space of the application form
- With application form, candidates should attach, attested copies of Qualifications Certificates, Caste certificates, marks sheets, experience, etc. with application fees of Rs.50 (no fees for SC/ST/PH/) as IPO/ Crossed Demand Draft in favout of “ Director, IBSD, Imphal” should be sent by the date 10/06/2011 or before it.
Candidates are required to send application to this Address; “Director, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Takyelpat Institutional Area, Imphal 795001 Manipur.
- Incomplete application in any respect will be liable to rejection
- Candidates need not to apply if they have applied before for the same
- Candidates will have to email soft copy of the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Candidates must super scribe on the envelop as Advt. No. Applied for, Place to be sent
Official Website: http://ibsd-imphal.nic.in