IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mention|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/-, Rs. 50/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||10th January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||28th January 2013|
|Date of Online Examination||16th/ 17th March 2013|
Recruitment in IBPS for Specialist Officer Vacancy
Recruitment Details of Specialist Officers Jobs in IBPS
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Minimum Age – Maximum Age: –
- IT Officer: – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or Information Technology – 20 years – 35 years.
- Agricultural Field Officer: – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture discipline – 20 years – 35 years.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: – Master Degree in Hindi with English – 20 years – 35 years.
- Law Officer: – LLB – 20 years – 35 years.
- Technical Officer: -Graduation in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical or Production or Metallurgy or Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Chemical Engineering – 20 years – 35 years.
- HR/ Personnel Officer: -Bachelor Degree – 20 years – 35 years.
- Marketing Officer: – MBA – 20 years – 35 years.
- IT Officer Scale II: – Graduation in Computer Science or IT – 21 years – 40 years.
- Law Officer Scale II: – Graduation in Law discipline – 21 years – 40 years.
- Chartered Accountant: – Passed the final examination for Chartered Accountant – 21 years – 35 years.
- Finance Executive: – MBA or PGDBM – 25 years – 35 years.
Participating Bank: – Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates) as application fee.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications through Online. For Apply Online, Applicants Click on Apply online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 10th January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 28th January 2013
Date of Online Examination: – 16th or 17th March 2013.
For more details about the recruitment of Specialist Officers through IBPS, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)