Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Online Registration is started on 25th August 2011.
Online Registration is closing on 24th September 2011.
Closing date for editing the application details is 26th September 2011.
Opening date for download the admit card is 11th November 2011.
Date of written examination is: 27th November 2011.
Post Name: – Clerk
Vacant Seat: – Number of vacant seats will be notified later according to need of these 19 Public Sector Banks
Applicant must pass Matriculation (Old Pattern) examination with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Board
Applicant must pass Intermediate or 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks from any recognized Board
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Examination Pattern: –
For selection of clerical cadre (clerk) candidates a written examination named Common Written examination (CWE) will be conducted in which there will be 5 subject’s questions included –
- Reasoning Test – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- English Language Test – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- Numerical Ability Test – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- General Awareness Test – 50 Question – 50 Marks
- Computer Knowledge Test- 50 Question – 50 Marks
All the questions will be objective type and Time for this examination is Two hours thirty minutes. After the examination the corrected scores will further be converted into standardized scores. This Score Card will be published by IBPS. This Score Cards will be valid for one year from the Issue date of Score Card.
Application Fee: – General and OBC category applicant Pay Rs. 350/- and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category applicant pay Rs. 50/-.
Payment Mode: – There are two modes for pay the application fee.
- Online Mode: – Open the Payment gateway and follow the Payment process. This payment can be made by using only Visa Debit or Credit cards or Master Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. After successful completion of the transaction a e-receipt will be generated. Take a print of this e-receipt because this e-receipt will have to be submitted with the call letter at the time of written examination.
- Offline Mode: – There are two modes for pay the offline application fee: – 1st is Payment through CBS branches in 6 Public sectors bank and second is NEFT in 13 public sectors bank.
- Six CBS branches Public Sector Bank is Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001597), Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000777), Central Bank of India (Account No. 3135147199), Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000000850), Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046381), United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402005).
- Firstly an applicant takes a print out copy of Challan which is available on IBPS website and indicates the particular Bank which you want to pay the application fee. Applicants also fill the required information in Challan such as: Name, Date of Birth, Contact No., Post applied for, Amount Deposited, Depositing Branch Name and City, Category etc. Than after takes the candidates copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch.
For pay the application fee through the NEFT in any of the remaining 13 Public Sector Bank, Please follow the Process which is: Name of the Account: – IBPS CWE, Account No.: – 005120110000778, Payee Bank: – Bank of India, IFSC Code: – BKID0000051.
How to apply: – Firstly you scan your Photo and Signature and then open the website and follow the process and than after press submit button.
Examination Centers: – For seeing the examination centers for all the states with state code, please visit the recruitment page.
Notes: – Applicants must come with all the original Certificates, Xerox copy of all the supporting documents, original Fee receipt, Original Photo Identity proof, Call Latter and Xerox Copy of Photo Identity Proof.
If you want to know more details about this recruitment please click on recruitment word.
Official website of IBPS is www.ibps.in