DIVISON OF MICROBIOLOGY
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi will organize a walk-in-interview for filling up the following posts, which is temporary in nature. Information related to posts and their requirements are mentioning below.
|Name of post||No. of posts||Qualification||Remuneration|
With specialization in Industrial Microbiology.
|Rs.16000/- and HRA as applicable|
Desirable Qualifications: – Research experience in enzymes purification and characterization, knowledge of analytical techniques including GC/HPCL; and Research experience in biochemical and molecular characterization of bacteria, met genomics, knowledge of computer and bioinformatics tools.
Age: – The upper age limit is 35 yrs; relaxations in age available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per govt. of India norms.
1) No objection and experience certificate will require from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
2) Posts are temporary in nature so the selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim about regularization.
3) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4) Candidates may appear for interview with Bio-date, Photographs and Original Certificates showing educational qualification and experiences.
5) Candidates may send their Bio-data in advance to Dr. Lata, Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
Interview Schedule including location:- Interview will be held on 10th February 2011 at 10 AM in Room No. 1, Division of Microbiology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012.
for more informations please click the site below:-