SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL (SSB)
Ministry of Home affairs
Applications are invited only from male candidates of India for the recruitment of 483 Technical Cadre and Veterinary Cadre Group “C” Non Gazetted in the SSB. Although, Entire the posts are temporary. Later on it may be permanent in the respective Pay scale that is given below.
Last Date of receiving of applications form: 20th June, 2011
For Far Flung Areas Candidates: 27th June, 2011
Post Code, Post Name, Pay Scale and Seats availability is given below:
01. Sub Inspector (Telecoms) Rs.9300 to 34800+Rs.4200 (PB-II)- (40)
02. Sub Inspector (Pioneer) Rs.9300 to 34800+Rs.4200 (PB-II)- (30)
03. ASI (Telecoms) Rs.5200 to 20200 +Rs.2800 (PB-I)- (49)
04. Head Constable (Electrician) Rs.5200 to 20200 +Rs.2400 (PB-I)- (06)
05. Head Constable (Workshop) Rs.5200 to 20200 +Rs2400 PB-I- (58)
06. Head Constable (Telecoms) Rs.5200 to 20200+ Rs.2400 PB-I (204)
07. Constable (Telecoms) Rs.5200 to 20200+Rs.2000 PB-I (84)
08. Constable (Vet) Rs.5200 to 20200+ Rs.2000 PB-I (12) Veterinary Cadre
Ex-Servicemen will get 10 % reservation in all above posts
Age as on 20/06/2011:
SI/ASI (Telecoms) – 18 to 25 years
Sub Inspector (Pioneer) – 20 to 25 years
Head Constable (Telecoms)/Constable (Telecoms)/ Constable (Vety) – 18 to 23 years
HC (Elect.) 18 to 25 years
HC (Workshop) 18 to 25 years
(SC/ST will get relaxation by 5 years and OBC by 3 years)
Sub Inspector (Telecoms): Degree in Electronics
Sub Inspector (Pioneer): 12th passed with Science from recognized University/Board
ASI (Telecoms): 10th passed with Electronics Certificate
Head Constable (Electrician): 12th Passed or Madhyamic or equivalent to it
Head Constable (Workshop): 10th Passed from recognized University/ Board
Head Constable (Telecom): 10th Passed or ITI with equivalent qualification
Constable (Telecom): 10th Passed from recognized Board/University
Constable (Vety): 10th Passed from recognized Board/University+ Treatment Exp of one Year.
Height-165cms- Chest- 78 to 83 for Garhwalis, Gurkha etc.
Height- 162.5 for ST; Chest 76 to 81cms for ST
Chest– 80 to 85cms for except above category
Weight – Proportionate to Height
Eye Sight: 6/6 and 6/9 without wearing glasses
- Candidates are required to pay application fees of Rs.50 (SC/ST and Ex-service men are exempted from application fess)
- Application fees should be sent in the form of Bank DD/IPO in Favour of Concerned Office given in detailed advertisement
How to Apply:
- Candidates should send their application in prescribed format with an attested photograph pasted on the application form as well as admit card.
- Candidates are required to send their application to the concerned Regional Office given in detailed advertisement.
Official Website: http://ssb.nic.in