Summer is not a suitable season for eyes. Because of penetrating sunlight, dust, etc. eyes are affected badly. Infection, redness, warery discharge, itching are the main problem related to eyes in this season. But you can keep your eyes safe with some precautions: –
- Wash your hands again and again with soap.
- Be careful about cleanness of eyes,
- Wash your eyes well 3-4 times in a day.
- Use spectacles of good quality.
- Don’t touch your eyes with dirty hands.
- Don’t go in swimming pool.
- Don’t rub your eyes.
- Don’t use rosewater and kajal.
- Don’t use medicine containing steroid without advice of doctor.
- Use broad spectrum antibiotic drop.
If problem related to eyes does not go in 1-2 days, go to eye specialist Doctor.