Salt is an important part of our blood. In 100 ml of blood 0.9 gm salt is present. This is essential to maintain RBC. Salt also helps in dissolving protein.
It maintains the amount of water in body and balanced it. That is why; in dehydration solution of salt and sugar with water is given. It also contributes in palpitation of heart.
Now the big question is that how much salt we should take in our food? Although food without salt is not delicious for us, but more than limitation it is harmful for our health.
For an adult person 5 gram of salt is essential to be healthy. So we should not take more amount of salt than this amount. Since we take some salt in our food naturally just as in onion, pulses, green vegetables etc. has some amount of salt. So we should take 3-4 gram of salt daily. Less than this amount of salt can also harm our health, because lacks of salt can imbalance the quantity of water in our body.
More salt can affect our health in following way: –
- Stress is increased by extra quantity of salt. It affects nervous system.
- Salt increases blood pressure, because of more quantity of salt increases the volume of blood and heart has to work more than its capacity.
- Salt weakens bones. It decreases the quantity of calcium, so bones become weak.
- More quantity of salt is load for kidneys. Kidneys have to work more to excrete salt. Kidneys has its limitations, they are affected badly by extra quantity of salt.
- Body weight increases due to more quantity of salt.
- Lungs are also affected due to extra quantity of salt.
More Govt Jobs given below
BEL Online Application June 2018 – 4 Vacancy of Apprentices, Contract Engineers, Diploma Apprentices
- BEL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentices
- Salary – Rs. 10049
- Eligibility – iti
- Date of Written Test –
- AAI Recruitment 2018
- Post – Site Engineer/ Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 30 Jun, 2018
- Location – All India
- NIH Recruitment 2018
- Post – Specialist, Domain Expert, Dy Project Leader
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 93,300
- Eligibility – ph d
- Date of Walk-in – 10 Jul, 2018
- Location – Uttarakhand
- WBPDCL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Medical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 13 July 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Location – West Bengal
PSCWB Online Application June 2018 – 1640 Vacancy of District Mass Education Extension Officer, Fire Operator, West Bengal Sub-Ordinate Forest Service
- PSCWB Recruitment 2018
- Post – District Mass Education Extension Officer, Assistant Architect, Joint Director Of Textiles
- Total no. of Vacancy – 26 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,600 – 42,000 + Grade Pay Rs.