AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED (AICL)
Air India Charters Limited (AICL) has invited applications for recruitment of AIRLINE ATTENDANTS on contract basis for a period of 3 years. Selected candidates will be posted low cost airline AIR INDUIA EXPRESS to handle Flying Duties in Kochi/Thiruvananthpuram/Kozhikode and other air India express stations and flights of concerned partner of AICL
Details of Recruitment are as follow:-
- Name of Post- AIRLINE ATTENDANT
- Total vacant post- 256 (Reservation status for UR/SC/St/OBC candidates- SC- 16.66 %, ST- 7.5 %, OBC- 25.84 % ).
- Indian un-Married Young persons
- Height- Female- 157.5 Cms (5, 2”)
Male- 165 Cms (5, 5”)
- Age –Limit- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 24 years as on 01st January 2011. (Age of relaxations for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per rule Govt. of India Apply)
- Selection mode- GD, PI, pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Salary- Rs. 8000/- per month and other allowances
How to apply:-
Interested un- Married candidates can send their prescribed application format after filling up properly and present during Walk in Interview along with Application Fee as DD RS.300/- in favour of “Air India Charters Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai and all original Educational Certificates photo as on 01st January 2011.
Interview vane, Date and Time which will be given on the website shortly.
To know details click below –
Download prescribed application format click below –