HINDUSTAN INSECTICIDES LTD (HIL)
Government of India
- The Number of posts :- 5 ( Five)
- Age :- 62 years
- Limited payment :- Rs. 25,000/-
- Location Assam, Bihar, Orissa, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.
- Educational Qualification and Experience:-
- Incumbent will be responsible for successful follow up right from generating the requirement of DDT till the material consumed by spraying the same in the rural areas for IRD purpose. Office should be capable of interacting with the State Authority and responsibility allocation requirement for effective implementation of Malaria Friction Programmed of the Concerned State with timely and proper spray of DDT.
- Retired officer may attach the Graduation Certificate with application.
- common Circumstance:-
- Candidates will be attach consolidates remuneration above, and the incumbent will be eligible for reimbursement of telephone cost on the daily basis Rs. 750/- with TA/DA and For regular officer of the rank of Manager and 12 days fundamental holidays in a years. The Candidates may be stay on the Contract basis and fix tenure of one year.
- The Number of Post :- 01 (one)
- Age:- :- 35 years
- Payment :- Rs. 12,000/-
- Location :- Corporate Office, New Delhi,
- Qualification & Experience:- (Degree in law) Certificate and Experience Certificates.
- Common Circumstance :-
- All Candidates called for Interview shall be reimbursed 3 level A/C Rail fare or equivalent for to and fro journey by smallest route provided the distance traveled is not less than 50km.
- Mere fulfilling the conditions does not make the candidate to be called for Interview. HIL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate or entire process of the recruitment as its discretion.
- Besides consolidates remuneration, the incumbent will be eligible for reimbursement of telephone expenses of Rs. 500/-. The Incumbent will be engaged on contract basis initially for a fixed tenure of one year.
- Those who fulfill the prescribed norms may submit their application invariably in the prescribed format given below along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph, superscribing the envelope by the name of the post applied for within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement to the Personnel manager,HIL Corporate Office, Scope Complex core -6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Hindustan Insecticides Ltd.
Scope of Complex, Core-6, II- Floor,
7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003,
Phone No. 24361019,
Fax No. – 91-11-24361019,
E mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
To Know more about this Recruitment: – http://www.hil.gov.in/(S(ilz2sd45t1fqc155tvp1fbzk))/