HIGH COURT OF UTTARAKHAND
Applications are invited from the Advocates who are presently practicing, for the recruitment of Additional District and Sessions Judges in Higher Judicial Service Uttarakhand. There are only 04 seats vacant for above posts, it may be increased or decreased according to requirement.
Examination dates and Places:
Preliminary test: 22/05/2011 (from 11.00 onwards at D.S.B. Campus, Nainital)
Mail Examination: 18/06/2011 and 19/06/2011 (from 10.00 onwards at High Court Uttarakhand)
Note: By 30/04/2011, the list of eligible candidates will be published on the High Court Website for appearing Preliminary Test.
Results of PT will be published before 27/05/2011
Rs.51,550 to Rs.63,070 according to Higher Judicial Service, Uttarakhand rules 2004.
Candidates should be between 35 to 45 years old. As on 01/01/2011. (Relaxation in age for SC/ST will given as per Uttarakhand State rule.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen
- Having advocate experience of at least seven years as on 01/01/2011
- Candidates must send the experience practicing certificates as an advocate from the respective judge under whom practicing.
Candidates should send examination fees of Rs.500 (Rs.350 for SC/ST) in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital” Payable at “Nainital” to Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital by 18/05/2011 till 5.00pm
How to Apply:
- Applicaton should be in prescribed format as available on the website of uttarakhand www.ua.inc.in
- Candidates should send application form in envelop fully completed in all respect by Super scribing “Application for H.J.S-2011”. Within the given date.
- High court will not be responsible for any delay.
- Application must reach before 18/05/2011 till 5.00pm
- Candidates who succeeds in PT will called for Mail examination with the same Admit Card.
- Main examination results will also be published on the uttarakhand high court website.
Click here for more details
Official Website: http://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in