HIGH COURT OF KERALA
Recruitment for the post of “Personal Assistant to Judge Grade- II” April 2011
High court of Kerala invites application from qualified and eligible Indian nationals for the recruitment of Personal Asst. to Judge Grade II for the same place. Candidates send application in A4 size Plain Paper in instructed format.
Recruitment Notifications No : 3/2011
Post Name : Personal Asst. to Judge Grade II
Pay Scale : Rs.7990 to 12930 (it is Pre Revised)
Vacant Posts : There are 11 vacant posts are available
Appointment Method : It is Direct Recruitment
Final Selection will be made after candidates completions of following Test like; Shorthand, Dictations, Typing Speed, English Language, Computer knowledge and Interview.
Eligible candidates are those who have born between 2nd Januarys 1976 to 1st January 1993.
Relaxation in Age:
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 5years age relaxation and in case OBC candidates, they will be provided 3 years relaxation in age.
- Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline recognized by any University which is in kerala.
- English Typing (KGTE) higher
- Short Hand KGTE) higher
Candidates should have Computer word Processing diploma or equivalent to it
- Candidates should pay Rs.200 as application fees. There are no application fees for SC/ST/PH.
- Application fess should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar General, High Court of Kerala” Payable at Ernakulam.
- Candidates are requested to write their name and Address on the back side of the demand draft
How to Apply:
A complete application in all respect should be sent along with all requisite copies of certificates that may proof your qualifications. Age proof, Category certificates if any, and also paste a recent passport size photograph in the provided space and sign cross it. Without signature on the photograph will be liable to rejection
Candidates should send their application in a super scribed envelop as “Application for the post of…. To the Address “The Registrar, High Court of Kerla, Ernakulam, Kochi 682031” by last date of this recruitment notifications
Official Website: http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in