HIGH COURT OF KERALA
A 2 – 11446 / 2010 REC3, Dated: 28/09/2011
Kerala High Court Recruitment for Assistant September 2011
Name of the Post: Assistant
Recruitment No. 08/2011
Vacancy: Total 49 Posts. It may vary during the recruitment process
Pay Scale: Rs.7990 to 12930 (Pre-Revised)
• Candidates should have 1st Class (3rd Class for SC / ST) Graduate degree or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university with 50% marks or Master’s degree or Graduate degree in Law. Candidates must be proficient in Computer Operations
• Only those candidates are eligible for the post of Assistant whose date of birth is between 02/01/1976 & 01/01/1993.
• Between 01/01/1993 & 02/01/1973 in case of OBC
• Between 02/01/1971 & 01/01/1993 in case of ST / ST
• If the applications of the Eligible candidates are received by the High court of Kerala, they will be called for Written Exam. Candidates, for making room in the rank list, will have to obtain at least 40% Marks in Written Exam. After this candidates will be called for Personal Interview and in this interview candidates will have to secure not less than 35% Marks. Final Selection will be made on these basis.
Written exam will be Objective Type comparing of General Knowledge, General English and Mathematics etc.
Candidates will have to pay of Rs.200 in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar General, High court of Kerala”. Payable at Ernakulam. Candidates are advised to write their name and Address on the back side of the demand Draft.
How to apply:
1. Candidates, before applying online, are required to keep their demand draft ready
3. Fill up the online application format with basic details as well as challan details and click on submit button
4. Take a Copy of application print out in A4 Size Paper, Put the signature to the provided space in application and paste a recent passport size photograph on it.
5. A Complete application in all respect should be sent in a super scribed envelop with the words “Application for the post of Assistant” with Demand Draft to “The Registrar General, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi – 682031” on or before 21/11/2011.
Click here for Recruitment Notification
Official Website: http://www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in