High Court of Jammu And Kashmir
High Court of J&K Cadre of District Judge Recruitment 2011
Date: – 1st August 2011
Last date for submission of Application: – 25th August 2011
High Court of Jammu And Kashmir invites application from the eligible Advocates for the posts in the cadre of District Judge. Interested or eligible Advocates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for this post, may apply. More details are given below.
Name of Post: – Cadre of District Judge
Emoluments: – Rs.16750 – 400 – 19150 – 450 – 20500
Number of Empty Post: – 13 Posts (OM: 03 Posts, SC : 01 Post, ST : – 0, LOC : 01 Post)
Note: – Number of posts will be grow or shrink at the time of final selection.
- Candidates must possess a degree in law from a recognized university.
- They must practicing advocate in courts of civil and criminal jurisdiction.
Limitation of Age: – Minimum: 35 years and Maximum: 45 years
Relaxation: – 02 years for Candidates, who belong to Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC).
- For competitive examination a written examination will organized which will consist of two paper of two hours duration.
- Each paper carries 90 marks.
- Viva-voice test carry 20 marks.
- Candidates that carry 60% or more than 60% marks in the written examination will be called for viva test.
- Selection will be made on the basis of written examination and viva-voice examination.
Apply Process: –
- Candidates filled the application form in his / her hand writing.
- They must send their completed application with two duly attested recent passport size photographs in which one to be affixed at the space in application, attested copies of the academic or professional qualification documents and Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Jammu and Kashmir drawn on any Branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank and payable at Srinagar, Applicants of Jammu Division in the office of Registrar (Judicial) at High Court, Jammu and candidate of Kashmir division in the office of Registrar at High Court, Srinagar and Leh and Kargil districts in the office of Principal district and Sessions Judge before 25th August 2011.