North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Jalgaon – 425001
Notice: – NMU Jr. Software Developer Recruitment 2011
Name of Designation, Number of empty Post, period and Stipend
- Jr. Software Developer, 03 Posts, 03 years and Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Jr. Computation Linguist, 01 Post, 03 years and Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Sr. Computational Linguist, 01 Post, 03 years and 35,000/- Per Month
Note: – 10% annual increment per Annum for all posts.
Required Eligibility and Educational Qualification: –
- Jr. Software Developer: – Candidates must have degree of M.Tech. (Computer Science / Computer Engineering), M.C.A., M.Sc.(IT) and M.Sc.(CS) or its equivalent with 1st division and candidates should also working experience in NLP.
- Java Technology: J2SE, Servlet, JSP, Net beans / Eclipse.
- Database tool: My SQL
- Operating System: Linux, Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Windows Server OS
- Jr. Computational Linguist: – Candidates must have degree of M.A. (Linguistics), M.A. (Computational Linguistic) with 1st division or qualification can apply for this recruitment. They should also knowledge of English and Marathi Morphology, Syntax and Semantics. They must have study at least three papers on linguistics at their P.G. level.
- Sr. Computational Linguist: – Candidates must have degree of M.A. (Linguistics), M.A. (Computational Linguistic) with 1st division or Ph.D. with at least two year experience in NLP. They must have study at least three papers on linguistics at their P.G. level.
How to Apply?
Interested or eligible candidates must send their complete application in prescribed format. They should also attached all essential documents with the application and send it before 14th August 2011 at the given address.
North Maharashtra University,
Jalgaon – 425001
You can click the given web link for know details and application format: –
Please Click Here
Official Website: – http://nmu.ac.in/