HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED (HCL)
HCL (Hindustan Copper Limited) Walk in Interview for Advisor (Medical) on contractual basis September 2011
1. Advisor (Medical)
Ophthalmologist: 01 – Unit: Khetri Copper Complex (KCC)
Orthopaedic: 01 – Unit: Khetri Copper Complex (KCC)
Medicine: 01 – Unit: Khetri Copper Complex (KCC)
Age Limit: Candidates must be less than 63 years of age.
Payment: Rs 29,500 per month or last drawn Basic pay whichever is higher according to the Company’s Policy. Other Benefits in accordance with the Policy of Company, Applicants must visit its official website for details
Qualification & Experiences:
• Candidates must have a Degree of MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in concerned speciality.
• Experience in field of Speciality and Independent in charge of Hospital / Department with a minimum period of 20 years.
Tenure of the contract will be of one year, on satisfactory performance
• Outdoor and Indoor management in the field of Speciality at respective Hospital.
• There will be medical examination (Periodical) of the employees.
• Any other job from time to time in field of Speciality.
• Monitoring of Medical Cases
How to Apply:
• Applicants are advised to report an hour ago before the mentioned time for submitting documents etc.
• Application form should be submitted in a prescribed format
• All the educational qualifications degree and experiences certificates must be kept at the time of walk in interview.
Walk in Interview:
Walk in Interview will be stared from 10.00 AM on 15/09/2011
Venue of the Interview
Administration Building Khetri Copper Complex, Khetrinagar. Dist- Jhunjhunu. 333504 Rajesthan.
Note: Prescribed application format can be seen in the Notification
Official Website: http://www.hindustancopper.com