An advertisement for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Community Care, Technical Officer, etc has been published by Haryana State Aids Control Society. Therefore, it has invited applications in given format from the eligible and desirous candidates for the recruitment on the basis of contract for a period of one year. Candidates who will be eligible as per its prescribed eligibility criteria can apply having sent applications in prescribed format along with all relevant documents by 13.03.2012. Candidates can know more information about how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale etc by reading below written recruitment details.
Recruitment details for the job of Senior Medical Officer, Community Care, Technical Officer, Statistical Officer, Divisional Assistant etc: –
Post Name – No.of Vacancies – Pay Scale – Educational Qualification and Experience
1. Sr. Medical Officer – 01 – Rs. 32000 to 40,000/- pm – MD in Medicine / Diploma in Medical with 3 years experience
2. Medical Officer – 02 – Rs. 25000 to 30000/- per month – MBBS from any recognized university.
3. Community Care Coordinator – 01 – Rs. 4000/- per month – Candidates must have passed Intermediate from any recognized board.
4. Technical Officer – 01 – Rs. 23,000 – 30,000/- per month – Graduation in Medical with two year experience in laboratory or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology / Bio-Technology / Life Sciences.
5. Statistical Officer – 01 – Rs. 17,000 – 23,000/- per month – Graduation in Statistics with experience in compiling of data in similar position in state / central govt.
6. Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 01 – Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/- pm – Master degree in the relevant field of Statistics / Bio-statistics from any recognized university and 3 years experience in relevant field.
7. Divisional Assistant – 01 – Rs. 11500 t0 17500/- pm – Bachelor degree in any discipline with knowledge of computer.
8. Finance Assistant – 01 – Rs. 15000 to 20000/- pm – Graduation degree in any discipline ( Preferable in Finance & Account ) or B.Com from any recognized university and 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
Age limit – Candidates’ age must be between 21 years and 62 years as on 25.02.2012
How to apply: – Aspirants who consider themselves eligible and have wish to apply are required see proforma of application, available on web link written below, and furnish the application as per given proforma. Submit the the application along with all Xerox copies of certificates of educational qualification, age limit, experience etc to the Project Director, Haryana State AIDS Control Society, Panchkula on or before 13.03.2012.
Click on below given web link to download format of application and know more information about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, experience etc.
Official website of Haryana State Aids Control Society –