Haryana State AIDS Control Society has advertised for recruitment on the following posts on contract basis for one year: –
1. Assistant Director (STD): one post (Gen), Remuneration: – Rs. 25000/- Rs. 35000/-, Qualification: – MBBS Doctor and 3 year experience.
2. Finance Assistant: one post (Gen), Remuneration: – Rs. 15000/- 20000/- Qualification: Graduate, Finance, B.Com and Finance and accounts will be preferred. 3-5 years experience in Original accounts of Government of India/States Accounts Cadre
3. Project Officer: five posts (Gen-4, SC-1), Remuneration: – Rs. 12000/-, – Rs. 15000/- Qualification: A Post Graduate in Social Science or associated field, Targeted invention Managing experience is must. In Development Sector experience of 5 years of supervisory.
4. Computer Literature steno: one post (Gen), Remuneration: – Rs. 11500/-, – Rs. 17500/- Qualification, Graduate with computer literacy skill in stenography with speed of 80/30 wpm.
5. Counselors: – 6 posts (Gen-1, SC-3, BCA-1, BCB-1) Remuneration: – Rs. 12000/-, Qualification: – Graduate in Sociology/Social works/Psychology/Anthropology/Human Development or diploma in nursing with at leat 3-5 year experience.
6. Lab Technician: – 4 posts (Gen-2, BCB-1, BCA-1) Qualification Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
7. Data Manager: one post (Gen), Remuneration: – Rs. 8000/-, – Rs. 10000/- Qualification – Graduate with Diploma in computer applications or ‘O’ level course from DOEACC.
For all posts age limit is 21 years to 2 years.
Interested candidates should send application form with attested copy of certificates and one passport size photographs.
Application format: –
2. Father’s Name:
3. Date of Birth and age on 1 August 2010
4. Address with phone number
7. Any Special Qualification/Experience
8. Working knowledge of computer
9. Recent attested passport size photograph should be affixed on application
10. Photocopies of regarding documents
11. Signature of applicant.
After completing the application send it to: –
Phone No: -0172-2585413
For details visit: – http://haryana.gov.in/misc/sacs_advt.pdf