Haryana Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||Total 345 Jobs|
|Eligibility Criteria||IBPS –CWE-RRB Qualified with valid Score and required marks|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Date of Interview||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date to Online Apply||
Recruitment at Haryana Gramin Bank for the vacancy of Officer, Office Assistant Jobs
Haryana Gramin Bank (HGB) has released a vacancy notification for the jobs of Officers and Office Assistant. So, It has invited application through online mode from those person who possess required Educational Qualification and also have qualified in IBPS CWE for RRBs with valid Score Card and required marks. Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification may submit their application through online mode latest by 08th of December, 2012. other relevant recruitment details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written in next few paragraphs like following —-
Vacancy Details of HGB for the Jobs of Officer and Office Assistant Jobs
Serial No., Name of Designation, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale (Per Month), Age Limit (As on 01/06/2012), Essential Educational Qualification and Experience (As on 01/06/2012),
1. Officer Scale III, 05 Jobs (OBC – 01, General – 04) (Out of which OC – 01), Rs. 25,700-800/5-29,700-900/2 -31,500/-, Not exceeding than 40 years of age, Bachelor degree with 50% marks with five years experience in relevant area.
2. Officer Scale II, 09 Jobs ( General Banking Officer- 07, Chartered Accountant – 01, Treasury Manager – 01) (Out of which OC- 01), RS. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28,100/-, crossed than 21 years but less than 32 years, Graduation with 50 % marks and two years relevant experience for GBO, CA with one year experience of CA, CA or PG degree in Finance and one year experience for Treasury Manager,
3. Officer Scale I, 115 Jobs, ( SC – 18, ST – 05, OBC – 27, General – 65) (Out of which VI -01, HI -01, OC -02), Rs. 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700, More than 18 years but less than 28 years, Graduation or equivalent and Good Knowledge of Local Language,
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose), 216 Jobs ( SC -40, OBC – 58, General – 118) (Out of which – VI -02, HI -02, OC -03) (EX SM- 21, DXS- 09), Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12,300-700/7-17,200-1300/1-18,500-800/1-19,300 /-, age should be fallen between 18 years and 28 years, Graduation or equivalent and Proficiency in Local Language.,
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given up to 05 years of SC/ ST, OBC up to 03 years, PWD up to 10 years, and for others as per rules and regulation of Govt of India.
Necessary Eligibility Criteria – Apart from above written Essential Educational Qualification, Applicant must have Qualified in IBPS-CWE-RRBs Exam (conducted in September 2012) with following minimum marks—
For Office Assistant – Cutoffs on Total Weighted Standard Score – At least 89 Marks for SC/ SC-PWD/ SC-EXS, For OBC/Gen/ OBC-PWD/ Gen-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ Gen- EXS — Minimum 95 Marks
For Officer Scale I –— At least 97 Marks for SC/ SC-PWD/SC-EXS and for others – Minimum 103 Marks
For Officer Scale II (GBO) — Minimum 106 marks for SC/SC-PWD/ SC-EXS and for others – At least – 114 Marks.
For Officer Scale III – At least 109 marks for SC/ SC-PWD/ SC -EXS and for other category – Minimum 114 Marks.
For Officer Scale II – Minimum 115 Marks for SC/ SC _PWD/ SC-EXS and for other remaining category – At least 122 Marks.
Probation Period – Officer Scale I to III – 02 years, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 01 year
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in IBPS -CWE-RRBs Exam and Group Discussion /Personal Interview.
Centre of Interview – Rohtak (Haryana)
Application Fee –
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – For SC / ST/PWD Category – Rs. 20/- For all others – Rs. 100/-
For Officer (Scale I,II and III ) – For SC / ST/ PWD Category – Rs. 20/- , For all others – Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment – Through Challan. Format of challan of Haryana Gramin Bank and Punjab National Bank is available at the official website of Bank. Applicants are required to deposit application fee in any of branch of above bank. After payment Applicants are required to take receipt of payment details from bank.
How to Apply – Interested Aspirants with meeting suitable qualification may apply online through the web link available at the official website of Bank. Before online apply, one should read all the instructions available at the official website. Applicant should prepared with valid email id. Before filling up the online application aspirant should deposit required amount of application fee at bank with instruction as mentioned. After payment of application fee applicant should fill the online application very carefully and correctly in each field. After Successfully submission of online application, Applicant should take print out for future use. This print out with all copies of supporting documents will have to produce at the time of interview.
Important Dates –
Payment of Application Fee – From 23rd of November, 2012 to 08th of December, 2012.
Starting Date of Online Application – 23rd of November, 2012
End Date for Submission of Application – 08th of December, 2012.
Important Facts –
1. Service Men are required to forward their application through the proper channel only.
2. Call letters will be sent to E-mail id of Applicants.
For Knowing complete Details of Advertisement of Officer, Office Assistant issued by Haryana Gramin Bank (HGB), go through the web link given below —
Official Website of Haryana Gramin Bank —