Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Online registration close date: – 24/09/2011
Last date of Registrations slip and documents submission: – 01/10/2010
HAL Assistant Engineer Recruitment August 2011
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, invites online applications in prescribed format from Indian nationals for filling up 45 vacant seats of Engineer and Officer posts in its Koraput division on 17th August 2011.Online submission of applications will be applicable from 5th August 2011 to 24th August 2011 between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Recruitment related details are given below: –
Post name – (Grade) – posts – Salary – experience
1. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical / Production / Metallurgy / Electrical / Electronics / Civil / Computer) – (Gr-I) – 36 – Rs 12600 – 3% – 32500/- – Not defined.
Educational qualifications: – First Class (60% marks) in Graduation from any recognized university in any one discipline of Mechanical, Production, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, computer.
2. Assistant Medical Officer – (Gr-I) – 05 – Rs 12600 – 3% – 32500 /- – Not Defined.
Educational qualification: – Candidates should have MBBS degree from recognized university and should be able to work as a general duty manager
3. Security Officer (On Contract) – (Gr-II) – 01 – Rs 16400-3%-40500/- – Not Defined.
Educational qualifications: – Lt. of Army / Sub Lt. of Navy/Flying officer of Air Force in any respect from recognized university.
4. Fire Officer – ( Gr-II) – 01 – Rs – Rs 16400-3%-40500/- – 02 years
Educational qualifications: – Candidates should have Engineering (5 years) degree in Fire from National Fire Services College, Nagpur OR GIFE degree from recognized university OR qualify in Associate Membership / Membership Examination from Fire Engineering Institute UK.
5. Senior Medical Officer (Anaesthetics) – (Gr-III) – 01 – Rs 20600-3%-46500/- – 01 year
Educational Qualification: – MBBS plus PG Degree OR PG Diploma in Anaesthetics
6. Senior Medical Officer ( Paediatrics) – ( Gr-III) – 01 – Rs 20600 – 3% – 46500/- – 01 year
Educational qualifications: – MBBS plus Post Graduate or Post Graduate Diploma in Paediatrics.
Upper age Limitation: – For Sr.N. 1. – 28 years, For Sr.N. 2, 3, and 4 – 40 years and for Sr.N. 5 and 6 – 45 years.
Age relaxation: – 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Application fee: – Candidates will have to accompany a crossed demand draft of Rs 400/- which would be in favour of “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division” Payable at State Bank of India, Code No. 1304.Demand draft should have been obtained between 5th september 2011 to 24th Aseptember 2011.Candidates must write their name and application reference number on reverse of demand draft and submit it along with copy of registration slip by ordinary post on or before 1st September 2011.
Selection procedure: –
For Sr.No. 1 and 2: – Candidates, who will be shortlisted, will be applicable to attend the written examination. Successful candidates in written examination will be called for Personal interview. Final Selection will be done based on performance personal interview. The candidates, who will qualify in interview, will be selected for Assistant Engineer and Assistant Medical officer.
For Sr.No. 3, 4, 5 and 6: – Shot listed candidates will attend the Interview and according to performance he/she will be selected.
How to apply: –
- Candidates can submit online applications in prescribed format for above mentioned post by logging on website http://www.hal-india.com/careersnew.asp from 5th september 2011 to 24th september 2011.
- After successful submission a registration, slip will be provided, Keep the hard copy of it and submit along with application fee and photocopies of educational qualification certificates to Post Box No. 304 General Post Office ( GPO), Hyderabad – 500001 by ordinary post to reach on or before 1st Sept 2011.the envelope must be superscribed with the name of post applied for.
Candidates can know more details about recruitment by clicking below given web link: –