Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Soar to Great Heights with HAL
Helicopter Division, Bangalore
HAL AME Holders and BAMEL / BAMEC Holders Recruitment on contract basis Nov 2011
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ( HAL) is a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking Company and premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia. Now HAL requires some job oriented candidates for working in its Helicopter Division, HAL, Bangalore. In this regard applications on prescribed form are being invited only from Indian Nationals for filling up vacant posts of AME Holders and BAMEL / BAMEC Holders on contract basis for a period of one year. Contract period can be increased in future as per requirement and employees’ performance. Applicants desiring to apply must ensure themselves that they have the eligibility criteria of this recruitment. Applicants can collect more information regarding to recruitment having seen below written contents.
Recruitment details: –
1. Advertisement No. HC / Helicopter / 01 / 2011
Name of Post – AME Holders
No. of Posts – 03 posts
Remuneration – Negotiable
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be under 50 years
Experience – Applicants should have at lest 2 years’ experience in maintenance / servicing of twin engine helicopters and experience on DHRUV in CAR AMO and CAMO is preferable.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have AME ( A&C ) with endorsement on Civil DHRUV helicopters and AME ( R ) with endorsement on Civil Helicopters.
2. Advertisement No. HC / Helicopter / 02 / 2011
Name of Post – BAMEL / BAMEC Holders
No. of Posts – 09 posts
Stipend – Negotiable
Age limitation – Applicants’ age should be between 28 years and 35 years as on last date of submission of application form.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have BAMEL / BAMEC with basic licence on RA, JE or on RN. Valid RT basic licence should be from Ministry of Communications.
Experience – Applicants need to have at least one year experience on Rotary Wing Aircraft Preferably on twin engine helicopters.
Note: – Age and Experience will be calculated as on 30/11/2011
Nature of Job – Contract basis
Contract period – one year that may be extended in future.
Selection Procedure – Applicants who will apply for above written posts will be called for appearing in walk-in-interview after screening of documents. Applicants will be informed though individual call letter about date, time and venue of walk-in-interview and it will be also published on official website of HAL. Applicants need to bring original and photocopies of certificate of Qualification, age, Experience, Training, Caste etc. According to performance in walk-in-interview applicants will be selected on respective posts.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants need to download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details” or from official website of HAL.
2. Applications should be filed only in prescribed format having mentioned requisite information and a recent passport size photographs should be affixed at prescribed space in application form.
3. Application, complete in all respects, should be sent having photocopies of certificate of qualification, age proof, experience etc to The Chief Manager (HR) Helicopter Division, HAL, Helicopter Complex P.B. No. – 1790, Vimanapura Post, Banagalore – 560 017.
4. Application should reach at proper destination on or before 30 / 11 / 2011
Applicants can know more information about recruitment and download application form by using below given web link –
Official website of HAL – http://www.hal-india.com/