GITAM University is the well known amongst the Universities. It is an institute of Technology and Management. GITAM School of International Business is one of the institutions of GITAM University. This institution offers the candidates to get into the international business. The institution offers three MBA programmes –
1. MBA (International Business)
2. MBA (International Banking and Finance)
3. MBA (Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Applicants who want to explore themselves into an international world can seek admission to GITAM School of International Business (GSIB). GSIB accepts score cards of CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT and IIFT. Apart from these tests, GSIB conducts its own Entrance Examination called GET. Applicants who aim to be a part of GSIB can appear for the examination. The details of the examination are explained below.
Conditions of Eligibility for all the three programmes
1. Graduates from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks are eligible.
2. Final year students can also apply
3. Applicants have to secure valid scores in CAT / XAT / MAT / GET (GSIB Entrance Test) / GMAT / IIFT
Applicants who have secured valid scores in CAT / XAT / MAT / GET / IIFT can apply to MBA programmes in GSIB. Eligible candidates are further called for case analysis, group discussion and personal interview. Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held at various cities of the country. An applicant who cracks the written test, case analysis, group discussion and personal interview will get admission to GSIB.