GPSC Junior Junior consultant , Senior Consultant, Medical Officer Vacancy
|Eligibility||PG degree / diploma, MBBS|
|Age limit||Not exceed than 40 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||17|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Goa PSC was established by the government of Goa in the year 1988. It is responsible of selections of Gazetted group A and B posts in State. Before establishment of it, all functionality were controlled by Union Public Service Commission. Now it has advertised an advertisement to draw a panel for the recruitment of Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant, etc in various government departments of Goa. In this concern, applications in prescribed format are invited from the result oriented applicants by 31.05.2012. Applicants who are eligible as per its eligibility criteria then they can submit the application with all essential documents in the office of the commission. More information about this recruitment are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the job of Junior Consultant, Senior Consultant, Medical Officer etc by GPSC : –
Advertisement No. 4 year 2012
Name of the post – Vacancies – Pay Scale
A. Goa Medical College
1. Assistant Lecturer in Urology – 01 – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 5,400 per month
B. Directorate of Health Services
2. Senior Consultants – 03 – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 6,600 /- per month
3. Junior Consultants – 08 – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 5,400 /- per month
4. Bio-Chemist – 01 – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4600 /- per month
C. Directorate of Sports and Youth Affairs
5. Medical Officer – 01 – Rs. 15600 – 39100 plus Rs. 5400 per month
D. Directorate of Mines and Geology
6. Assistant Geologist – 01 – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 /- per month
E. Water Resources Department
7. Assistant Hydrogeologist – 01 – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 /- per month
F. Directorate of Social Welfare
8. Assistant Director ( Welfare of Differently Abled ) – 01 – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4600 /- per month
Educational qualification – Applicants are required to view the original advertisement available at below given web link ” Recruitment Notification “.
Age limit – Candidates’ maximum age should not be exceed than 40 years.
Selection procedure – As per performance in interview, applicants will be selected.
Application fee – Rs. 20 /- per application form from authorized seller. Application from can be also downloaded from its official website.
How to apply – Application filled in all respects in prescribed format and accompanied with attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age etc should reach in the office of the Goa Public Service Commission, EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji – Goa 403001 on or before 31.05.2012.
Candidates can know more information about this recruitment from below given web link –
Official website of the Goa Public Service Commission – http://www.goapsc.gov.in/