Goa Govt is seeking applicants for the vacancy of Lower Division Clerk, Secretary of Village Panchayat , Peon. Application deadline is 15.01.2015
- Organisation – Goa Govt
- Advertisement No. – 15/23/DP/EST/POST/2014
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk||18||max 42 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900|
|Secretary of Village Panchayat||10||max 42 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000|
|Peon||14||max 42 years||Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300|
- Lower Division Clerk eligibility – Passed Class 12th / Intermediate / HSC
- Secretary of Village Panchayat eligibility – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 6 month diploma in computers
- Peon eligibility – passed class 10th
Selection Method : – Selection of the candidates will be according to the total marks obtained in Written Test and Interview.
Mode of Application :- online
Address: GOVERNMENT OF GOA DIRECTOR OF PANCHAYATS PANAJI – GOA
How to Apply :-Interested candidates should visit the apply online and fill the application form online before 15.01.2015.
- Last Date to Apply – 15.01.2015
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for Goa Govt Detailed Advertisement