Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU)
GADVASU Photographer-cum-Video-Recorder Recruitment Nov 2011
Applications on prescribed form are being invited by Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) from Indian Nationals for the recruitment on the post of Photographer-cum-Video-Recorder on contract basis for a limited period. Recruitment of applicants will be done initially for six months only and later it will be increased according to performance of applicants and requirement of such employees in University. Applicants should meet the prescribed eligibility criteria of application before applying otherwise submitted applications will be rejected. Applications in prescribed format will be submitted up to 21.11.2011 having requisite qualification’s certificates. Applicants can check themselves that they are eligible to apply or not by comparing their eligibility with prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment.
Vacancy regarding more information are given below : –
Name of Post – Photographer-cum-Video-Recorder
No. of Post – Not defined
Age limit – Interested applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 37 years as on last date of submission of application.
Payment – Rs. 10300/- with HRA will be paid to selected applicants for the post of above said.
Educational Qualification –
Interested applicants should have a Bachelor degree holder of recognized university in any discipline having good academic record and 5 years’ experience in black and white and coloured still photography with knowledge of processing, printing and enlarging. OR Intermediate having diploma in photography from recognized institution. Applicants should know about punjabi languate and basis knowledge of computer.
Applications fee – All applicants will have to pay Rs. 200/- in form of Bank draft that will be drawn in favour of ‘ Controller GADVASU” payable at Ludhiana and should be drawn from any nationalized bank. Candidates should write their Name, Address and post applied for on reverse of Bank Draft . Bank Draft will have to accompanied with application form.
Nature of Job – Contract basis
period of Contract – Initially for 6 months and in future it may be extended
How to apply : –
1. Applicants who have interested in above post will have to first download application form from official website of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University or from web link ” Download Application form”.
2. Applicants will have to fill the applications in prescribed format having mentioned complete details about themselves and affix a recent passport size photographs on top right side of application form.
3. Filled applications should be sent along with two passport size photographs and attested copies of testimonials to the office of Director Extension Education, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences, University, Ferozepur Road, near Vrka milk Plant, Ludhiana.
4. Applications should reach at proper destination on or before 21.11.2011
Applicants can know more details about recruitment by clicking below given web link
Official website of official website of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU)
More Govt Jobs given below
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018 – 105 Posts of Apprenticeship Training, Engineer (Electrical & Civil), Senior Officer-PA
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprenticeship Training
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 23 Jun,
MPCZ Recruitment 2018 – 111 Posts of Testing Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Distribution), Assistant Engineer (IT)
- MPCZ Recruitment 2018
- Post – Testing Assistant, Junior Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 160 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,300
- Eligibility – 10th, iti,
- NGRI Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech, iti
- Last Date – 06 Jul, 2018
- Location – Telangana
- PRL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 28 Jun, 2018
- Location – Gujarat