DEPARTMENT OF FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS
Applications are invited from Indian citizen for the post of JUNIOR AUDITORS Group “C” for 16 posts only. Eligible candidate who are interested to apply for this post, they must have essential qualifications as given. Before applying go through the all details which is below:
Name of the post: JUNIOR AUDITORS
|Sportsman (2)||SC (BM)-1, General-1
|ESM: (10)||SC(BM)-1, SC (O)-1, BC-1, Genera-6
Date of examination will be fixed separately to the candidates:
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300 to 34800+ Rs.3800 GP
Place of Examination: Chandigarh
Minimum Qualification of the candidates should be Graduation or B.com with math from any recognized university or equivalent to it and till 10th class should be passed in Punjabi language.
For ex-service men: They should be passed 10th in the subject of Punjabi and it should be within six month of their joining.
Candidates should have experience of 3 years in the organization of Govt. or Semi Govt./ charted Accountant/business etc.
The age limit of the candidates on 31/01/2011 should be from 18 to 37 years. For SC/ST/BC category is relaxable for 5 years and Ex-service men will get the relaxation of 3 years as per govt. rule.
Application fess for General Category is Rs.700 only and for SC Category is Rs.350. (no application fees for Punjab’s ex-servicemen) and it should be sent in the way of Crossed bank Draft or bankers cheque or pay order in the favour of “Director Food and Civil Supplies” Payable at Chandigarh. Name of the candidate must be written on back side of the Draft/Banker cheque/Pay order. There is no other way to pay application fees.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should submit their application by the date 31/04/2011 till 5.00 pm to Address: “Director Food and Civil Supplies, Punjab at Jeevandeep Building (LIC), Sector 17B, Chandigarh”. Submission of application after last date will not be considered.
- Application should be sent by courier/registered post and candidates can submit application by hand to the address Director Food and Civil Supplies, Punjab at Jeevandeep Building (LIC), Sector 17B, Chandigarh”.
- Envelop must be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Junior Auditor” in capital Letters.
- Candidates need to paste two recent color passport size photograph without wearing cap or any sunglass.
- Candidates should send their application in prescribe format as available on the office website otherwise application will be rejected.
- Section will be made on the basis of successfully completed in written test only.
- Candidates will not be called for any interview
- Question paper will be in English or in Hindi.
- Candidates have to obtain at least 35% to qualify in this examination.
- If similar marks are obtained by some candidates then those candidates will be selected who have scored high in Graduation.
- Candidates will not be given TA for appearing examination.
- After completing written test candidates will have to produce their Certificates and proof of all documents.
- In any respect application must be completed otherwise it will be rejected.
For more information log on to: www.foodsuppb.nic.in