Instructions for filling OMR Sheet of BETET 2011
A massive recruitment drive is on card to recruit about 03 lakh teachers in Middle and Primary School ofBihar. Now the distribution of application forms is almost completed and applicants have to fill their nominations in given OMR Sheet. Here we are giving instructions, how to fill OMR sheet of BETET.
It should be noted that application form must be filled in only own handwriting by individual applicants. During filling OMR sheet applicant has to use blue / black ball point pen and assist with Capital Letter of English alphabet in given columns.
If you are ready to fill OMR sheet then given instructions in serial no. would be helpful: –
1) First Column is given for office use; so there is no needs to fill or even touch it.
2) Second Column asked about category; you should mention as your belonging caste.
3) Third Column is allotted for knowing disability of candidates; if applicants belong to PH persons then fills yes other wise fill NO.
4) Date of Birth as per matriculation certificates would be filled in 4th Column.
5) Sex determination is showing in 5th Column; applicants must choose it as they belong to.
6) Sixth Column is asking consent of applicants for which section they are going to apply. If they are interested to participate in the examination 1 to 5th Std fill Paper first option; if they are looking 6th to 8th Std then fill paper Second option and if they have desire to participate in both exam they must choose both option.
7) Column no. 7 is allotted for filling educational qualification of applicants they have. It is quite critical to fill; before filling it candidates must read given booklet carefully.
8) Column No. 8 is asking about professional qualification in form of trained or untrained.
9) Column no. 9 is for those applicants who are applying for 6th to 8th Std eligibility test exam. Applicants have option here to choose subject as per their willing.
10) Candidates name will be filled in capital letters in Column no. 10
11) Determination of language for both eligibility test (1to 5th & 6to 8th) will be filled in Column no. 11 after reading carefully booklet.
12) In 12th Column Application form no. will be feed as it showing on OMR Sheet.
13) In Column no. 13th mention name of Mather in block letters
14) 14th no. Column is for Father’s Name of applicants.
15) Column no. 15 is for contact no. (Mobile/ Telephone) of candidates.
Besides of the given columns (information) candidates have to Paste his/her recent photographs in allotted space and applying their signature in running script and left thumb impression in allotted space.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.