Instructions for filling OMR Sheet of BETET 2011
It should be noted that application form must be filled in only own handwriting by individual applicants. During filling OMR sheet applicant has to use blue / black ball point pen and assist with Capital Letter of English alphabet in given columns.
If you are ready to fill OMR sheet then given instructions in serial no. would be helpful: –
1) First Column is given for office use; so there is no needs to fill or even touch it.
2) Second Column asked about category; you should mention as your belonging caste.
3) Third Column is allotted for knowing disability of candidates; if applicants belong to PH persons then fills yes other wise fill NO.
4) Date of Birth as per matriculation certificates would be filled in 4th Column.
5) Sex determination is showing in 5th Column; applicants must choose it as they belong to.
6) Sixth Column is asking consent of applicants for which section they are going to apply. If they are interested to participate in the examination 1 to 5th Std fill Paper first option; if they are looking 6th to 8th Std then fill paper Second option and if they have desire to participate in both exam they must choose both option.
7) Column no. 7 is allotted for filling educational qualification of applicants they have. It is quite critical to fill; before filling it candidates must read given booklet carefully.
8) Column No. 8 is asking about professional qualification in form of trained or untrained.
9) Column no. 9 is for those applicants who are applying for 6th to 8th Std eligibility test exam. Applicants have option here to choose subject as per their willing.
10) Candidates name will be filled in capital letters in Column no. 10
11) Determination of language for both eligibility test (1to 5th & 6to 8th) will be filled in Column no. 11 after reading carefully booklet.
12) In 12th Column Application form no. will be feed as it showing on OMR Sheet.
13) In Column no. 13th mention name of Mather in block letters
14) 14th no. Column is for Father’s Name of applicants.
15) Column no. 15 is for contact no. (Mobile/ Telephone) of candidates.
Besides of the given columns (information) candidates have to Paste his/her recent photographs in allotted space and applying their signature in running script and left thumb impression in allotted space.