AIEEE Exam Pattern
1. Paper I – Paper I consists objective type questions related to subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal marks. This paper is specially designed for the candidates who apply for B.E / B.Tech
Total Marks – 600
Note :- Examination of Paper I is of two types. one is online and the another is offline.
2. Paper – II – Paper II is specially designed for the candidates appearing for the B. Planning / B. Arch examination. This paper has three sections also with equal marks and equal number of questions.
Total marks – 400
2. Aptitude test
3. Drawing test
Online examination procedure
Some instructions for the candidates who appearing in the online examination before examination
- The online test performed by the AIEEE is of three hours and have three sections, each separate section for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- The number of questions is 30 per sections so total questions are 90
- All questions are objective type questions which have equal marks.
- Each question has 4 marks so the total marks are 360.
- If the answer is wrong than ¼ marks of a single question will be deduced.
- All the rough works done on the rough sheet provided in the examination hall.
Some special instruction for candidates at examination hall.
- The candidates have to enter in the examination hall half an hour before the schedule of exam.
- After entering in examination candidates have to sit on their respective place
- Before 10 minutes of schedule time candidates have to log in to their computer.
- There are four buttons on the computer screen RESET, SAVE and NEXT, SKIP and MARK FOR REVIEW
Functions are as follows
- RESET- For select or deselect of the answer.
- SAVE and NEXT – Save the selected answer and go for the next question
- SKIP – Skip to another question without answering the current question
- MARK FOR REVIEW – Answer the question and mark it for the review after some time.
Colour code on the right side of the computer screen
- White- the question which have not attempted by the candidates
- Red – questions which have not answered by the candidates
- Green- Questions which answered by candidates
- Blue- Questions which is marked for review.
Note- Never click the EXIT button, If you click the EXIT button, you will disqualified from the exam.
Offline examination process –
- This process is simple method that is used earlier.