PANCHDEEP BHAWAN, C.I.G MARG
NEW DELHI 110002
Notification to recruit: – JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC) one of the most reliable public sector union; Invited application from the desired candidates for the above notified post. These posts are the part of regular requirement and some backlog vacancy.
There details related to the vacancy and their reservation criteria are below.
1) POST NAME: – Junior Hindi Translator, No of post:- 50
[SC-08(including backlog), ST-03, OBC-15(including backlog), UR-24]
2) SALARY:-Rs 9300-34800/- grade pay Rs 4200/- and other allowness which is allowed for the staff of ESIC.
3) AGE: – maximum 28 years for UR , Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3years for OBC. Upper age relaxation is also applied for the ex-servicemen and employee of ESIC according the norms of ESIC.
4) QUALIFICATIONS:-Bachelor degree with Hindi/English as main subject.
Master degree from recognized university as Hindi/English as main subject.
5) EXAM FEE: – Demand Draft of RS 200/- which would be issued from the
SBI for Gen/OBC (Category) candidates and rest of the candidates which belongs to SC/ST/PH/FEMAL/EX Service men will considered under the fee exemption.
6) HOW TO APPLY: – fully furnished application form may be submitted into envelope. On that envelope the post for applied which will be mention. And the application form will be send the below address.
The Joint Director (Recruitment),
Hqrs. Office, E.S.I. Corporation
Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G Marg,
New Delhi – 110002
7) Enclosures:- a) Attested copies of certificates carrying educational qualification and the age proof .
b) Attested copy of caste certificates which show the status of casts as SC/ST/OBC/PH/EX-Service men
c) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted officers.
d) Demand Draft
e) One self addressed envelope
Note: – Candidates who is working in govt. semi govt. sector can send their request through proper channel.
8) Selection process: – The candidate should participate into the competitive examination. The examination will be held into two sessions in same day. Firstly they have to attend the test which consist General English and General Hindi (objective nature) for two hours.
The student how got minimum qualifying marks will take part into Translation Test from Hindi to English or vice versa.
9) Examination Centers and Their Codes:-
Center name code
NOTE: – The last date of submission the form is 31st January 2011.
Application form of the above will be download form the address given below:-
Website address:- www.esic.nic.in