EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
ESI Hospital Complex, Sector – 2 Parwanoo (H.P)
Notification: – Recruitment of Stenographers
|Name of post||No. of post||Educational qualification||Pay scale|
|Stenographer||01 (UR)||12th passed from recognized board/institution||Rs.5200-20200/- and other allowance which is admissible to the central govt. civil employee.|
|Other Qualification: – Working knowledge of computer programme like Ms. Office and data base.
A speed of 80 words in stenography (Hindi/English).
Age Limitation: – 18-27 yrs on 21st March 2011.
Relaxation in upper age is available for reserved category of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates. Employees of ESIC and Govt. servants’ up to 40 yrs. for general category candidates.
Examination Fee: – DD of Rs.225/- which would be drawn in favor of “ESI fund Account No. I”, payable at Parwanooi.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM/Female and employee of ESI would have to pay DD of Rs.25/-
Enclosures: – Demand Draft, Additional Photographs, Attested copies of certificates showing (educational qualification, cast, age, experience, technical ability), self attested envelope etc.
Selection Methodology: – Selection will be made through written examination results followed by skill test.
How to apply: – Candidates may apply the application form in prescribed format along with all the enclosures and examination fee in super scribed envelope.
Address where application should be sent: –
“Regional Director, Regional Office, E.S.I Hospital Complex, Parwanoo Himachal Pradesh-173220.”
Last date of submission of application form: – 21st March 2011.
General Information: –
1) Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
2) No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates for appearing in the written examination.
3) Candidates shall generally be considered only against the vacancy available of the state.
4) Application should be submitted in super-scribed envelope. On the envelope please mention the name of post in bold letters.
5) ESIC has no any responsibility for postal delay.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link, which is showing below.
It is suggested to the candidates please visit the site official for further updates. The site is showing below.
1) Name of the candidate: –
(In Block letters)
2) Father’s/Husband’s name: –
3) Date of Birth: –
4) Are you a citizen of India by birth: –
Or by Domicile
5) Permanent Address: –
6) Mailing Address: –
7) Mobile No: –
8) E-Mail ID: –
9) Category of candidates: –
(UR-01, SC-02, and OBC-04)
10) Sub Category: –
(PH-05, and EXSM-06)
11) Mode of Payment: –
12) Language Known: –
Hindi English Other Language
13) Medium opted for steno test/computer skill
14) Educational Qualification: –
15) Experience/particulars of previous and present employer
16) List of enclosures: –
I hereby declare that the information furnished in the application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature is liable to summary cancellation without any notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
Date: – Signature of the candidate
Place: – Name of candidate: –