Total posts – 120
Starting date of online submission of application – 31.01.2012
Closing date of online submission of application – 01.02.2012
Online applications have been invited from the result oriented candidates for the recruitment on the posts of Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff. Applicants willing can apply having filled application in online prescribed format if they fulfill below prescribed eligibility criteria of this recruitment. More details of recruitment such as age limit, salary, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure are explained below.
Recruitment details for Upper Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff job: –
1. Name of Post – Upper Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies – 48 ( Gen – 24, SC-08, ST – 03, OBC – 13 )
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month plus Rs. 2400/- Grade Pay
Age limit – Applicant must be above than age of 18 years and less than age of 27 years as on 31.01.2012
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have a Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Selection procedure – Engagement of applicants for Upper Division Clerk Job will be made on the basis of written test and computer skill test. For Computer skill test, applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in written test. written test will consist objective type questions.
2. Post Name – Multi Tasking Staff
No. of Vacancies – 72 ( Gen – 36, ST – 07, OBC-29)
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus and Rs. 1800/- Grade Pay per month
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be less than 25 years and above than 18 years as on 31.01.2012
Educational Qualification – Matriculation examination from any recognized university should be passed by candidates.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be selected for MTS job on the basis of obtained marks in written examination only. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Application Fee – Applicants have to pay Rs. 225/- for Upper division clerk and Rs. 125/– for MTS in the form of demand draft that should be drawn from any nationalized bank ( preferably Andhra Bank ) in favour of ” ESIC, Recruitment Fee”, payable at Hyderabad. Applicants belonging to SC/ST are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants meeting above prescribed eligibility criteria and wishing to apply will have to click on below given web link ” Apply online for UDC and MTS “ or go to official website and then recruitment page.
2. Furnish the application in online prescribed format having mentioned details related to educational qualification, age, address, caste etc and click on submit button.
3. Applicants have to take print out of online submitted application and submit it along documents given below to Regional Director, ESI Corporation , Regional Officer, 5-9-23, Hill, Fort Road, Adarsh Nagar, Hyderabad – 500 063 so as to reach on or before 07/02/2012. by Registered Post / Speed Post /Courier
i. For UDC – only demand draft
ii. For MTS – Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age, date of birth, educational qualification etc and copy of caste certificate.
Applicants can know more details about age, salary, no. of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure, etc from web link ” Recruitment details”
Click on ” Apply online for UDC and MTS” to apply online.
official website of ESIC Hyderabad – http://www.apesic.nic.in/