EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC)
Panchdeep Bhawan, C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
ESIC Recruitment for Insurance Medical Officer for September 2011
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Panchdeep Bhawan, CIG marg New Delhi is going to recruit some eligible Candidates for the Post of Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade – II for ESI Hospital, Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may send their application before the last date 20.10.2011 Details regarding the vacancy can be seen below.
Post name – Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II.
Total vacancy – 11 Posts, UR – 08, SC – 02, ST – 01
Pay Scale – Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 + G.P Rs.5400
Essential Qualifications: –
1. Candidates must have a medical qualification from a recognized Institution, qualification include first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical council Act, 1956.
2. Rotation Internship Completion is compulsory.
3. Candidates have to pass the qualifying test in official language of middle standard of the state concerned.
4. Candidates must have Registration with the Medical Council of India.
Application Fee: –
• Rs.225 for Unreserved Candidates.
• No fees for SC / ST / PH / and Female, Ex servicemen Candidates.
Age Relaxation: –
• For Unreserved Candidates, Upper age limit is 30 years as on 20/10/2011.
• For Government servants upper age limit relax able up to 5 years.
• For SC / SC /OBC / PH / Ex Servicemen & other categories are liable to get relaxation as per rules / instructions of Government of India.
Selection Procedure: –
1. The selection will be made on the basis of written test Part – 1 – Objective test and Part – 2 Descriptive tests in Official Language of the state.
2. If in a situation there is inadequate number of candidates available for interview in a particular venue then the corporations have its right to change the venue of interview.
3. Date for determining the age limit is 20.10.2011 but it is not the closing date for the candidates those who belong to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir and some other areas.
How to Apply: –
1. Application fee should be paid in the form of demand draft of Rs.225/- in favour of “E.S.I. Fund Account no. I” drawn on any scheduled bank Payable at New Delhi.
2. All the required documents with Application in an envelope should be reached at the given address before 20.10.2011
3. A recent Passport size photograph duly attested by a group a / b Gazetted officer and should be pasted on the application form.
4. Attested copy of age proof, Date of birth, Educational qualification and Experience should be sent along with the application
5. Candidates belong to SC / ST / OBC / PH / ex – servicemen category should send their Community Certificate for age relaxation grounds.
6. Candidates do not tag or staple the demand draft and should arrange the document in such order that application form comes first and attested copies comes after it.
1. Candidates those who have not completed the rotation internship shall be eligible for the written examination but in a condition that they have to complete the compulsory rotating internship before appointment.
2. The demand draft must be issued after the issuing date of the advertisement.
3. Government employed candidates can send their application through proper channel of their system generated hard copy of online application along with demand draft and other certificates.
4. Candidate must not submit more than one application.
5. Last date for on line submission of hard copies is 02/10/2011 up to 5 p.m
Post Bag no. 29 Okhla Industrial Estate Post Office New Delhi – 110 020
Official Website: http://esic.nic.in