ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED
ENGINEERS INDIA Ltd, a leading engineering consultancy organization that handles projects in the field of infrastructure, pipelines, refineries, offshore,petrochemicals, etc. One of the most leading opportunities is being offered by this company for India and abroad in its various design and construction offices for development and learning based potential. For this a recruitment process is being started by Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) This recruitment is surfaced by advertisement number HRD / Rectt / Advertisement / 2011-12/07. Applications are invited from professionals. Detail of this recruitment is given underneath:
Post Name: Management Trainees as Fresh Engineers
Disciplines: – Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication, Information Technology / Computer Science.
• Candidates for this post must have a complete Engineering Degree i.e. Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Engineering with minimum qualifying period.
• The educational qualification of the candidate should be recognized by AICTE Recognized Colleges / Institutions / Universities.
Age limit :- (as on 1/7/2011)
• 25 years (schedule caste, schedule tribe, persons with disabilities will be relaxed by 5 years and other backward classes by 3 years)
The candidates who are appearing for their final exam may also apply but they must have all the eligibility criteria.
• The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written test and interview. The written test will be held on September / October 2011. The candidates who are selected in their written test will appear for interview.
Salary, Placement and Training:-
• Under Training (one year)
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- per month + Accommodation and Transport fare + Rs. 5,000/- if Transport and Accommodation is not provided.
Approximately Rs 3.75 lacs Per Annum
• On complete Training:-
The MTs will consider as ENGINEER at a pay scale of Rs 24,900- 50,500 regular. Approximately Rs 9 Lacs Per Annum
The company will post the candidate to any place in the country or as well as abroad as per the requirement and the services are transferable.
How to apply:-
• The candidates who are from General Category and Other Backward Classes should pay their examination fees of Rs 300/- in the form of Demand Draft.
The Demand Draft must be in favour of “Engineers India Limited”, at New Delhi
• Applicants should read their applications carefully and it should be made online in the format that is being prescribed in the website.
• After the applicant has done with their form, they should take a print out of the form and send the same after pasting photo as allotted by the space along with the general instructions enclosure and mentioned below.
• Online submission of form will be permitted on website between 24/08/2011 till 10/09/2011 (0000 hours till 2400 hours)
• The applicant should mention their registration number, address and name on reserve of Demand Draft.
• Applicant should keep their photocopy of their Demand Draft and application form for further reference.
• The numbers of variances are not fixed and may vary as per requirement.
For more detail:- click here
Official website of EIL: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/