What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in Common Admission Test (CAT)?
The candidates having the following points are eligible to apply for CAT:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% of marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any of the recognized University and 45% marks for SC/ST, DA and PWD applicants.
2. Candidates with grades or CGPA should convert their grades into percentage
3. The conversion would be based on the Universities procedure. In case, if they don’t have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
4. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree can also apply.
5. Candidates waiting for their final results can also apply. If selected, these candidates will be allowed to join the course provisionally, only if the candidate submits a certificate latest by 30th June 2012 from the principal of the institution stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree.
6. If the candidate belongs to Schedule caste or Schedule Tribe categories, then they must be listed in the Government of India schedule.
7. The certificate should clearly consists of all the details like, name of the caste/ tribe, district and the State or Union Territory of the candidates ordinary residence and the appropriate government of India schedule under which the candidates tribe/caste is approved.
8. A copy of the certificate should be send to CAT centre, C/O Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Calcutta, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700 104. Applicant should mention the Voucher Serial Number on the certificate.
9. NC – OBC applicants should produce the NC – OBC certificate duly signed by the concerned authority.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,