EIC India Technical Officer, Accountant, Lab Assistant, Section Officer, Clerk, Lab Attendant & Others Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||69|
|Job Location||Any Where inIndia|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Jobs in EIC India for Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Jr. Scientific Assistant, Lab Assistant, Section Officer, Accountant & Other Vacancy
Export Inspection Council of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India was established under Export Act 1963. Head offices of this organization is situated at Delhi, Kochi, Chennai and Kolkata with a network of 29 sub-offices including Laboratories.
Today, Export Inspection Council of India is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Section Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Clerk and Laboratory Attendant. Applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility given further are eligible for these recruitment. Recruitment related more details can be seem below.
Job Details of various vacancies in EIC
Sr. No. – Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Salary: –
- Assistant Director – 09 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Technical Officer – 07 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 02 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 400/- per month.
- Laboratory Assistant – 18 – Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Section Officer – 02 – Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/- per month.
- Senior Accounts Officer – 01 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- Accounts Officer – 01 – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
- Accountant – 02 – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Stenographer Grade II – 01 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Clerk Grade II or Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 19 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month
- Laboratory Attendant – 07 – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – For viewing applicants age limitation please click on web link given further.
Applicants Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years age relaxation for OBC Category candidates.
Application Fee: – Rs. 500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Export Inspection Council of India, Payable at Delhi’ must be paid by applicants.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who wants to fill up the applications of any of these above mentioned posts must send their applications in prescribed format available on recruitment web page in all respect on the address of ‘To The Additional Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, 1 Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001’. Those applicants who are already in service must send their applications through proper channel.
Cut off date for this application is 15th May 2012
Some Important Facts: –
- Reserved category candidates must send attested copy of caste certificate with the application form.
- Those applicants who are belonging to reserved category/ Women/Ex-serviceman are exempted from payment of application fee.
Recruitment related more details such as qualification details, experience, limitation of age, salary and application fee for these recruitment are available on web link given below: –
Official website of Export Inspection Council of India is