EIC India Clerk, Lab Attendant, Lab Assistant, Accountant, Steno and other Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||69|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in EIC for Lab Assistant, Section Officer, LDC, Attendant & Other Vacancy
Export Inspection Council of India (EIC ) invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Junior Scientific Assistant, Lab Assistant, Section Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Accountant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Lab Attendant. Candidates who are seeking such lucrative govt. jobs can send their applications after checking their eligibility in upcoming paragraphs, whether they are eligible or not? If finding suitable to apply, then they can send their nominations by 15th May 2012. Relevant vacancy details are given below: –
Vacancy Details of Lower Division Clerk, Lab Attendant, Assistant Director, Section Officer, Steno & Others of EIC India
Sequence wise vacancy details as: Sr. No; Post Name, No. of Vacancies, Age Limitation, Educational Qualification & Salary would be read: –
01. Lower Division Clerk (LDC), 19 Posts (UR-12, SC-02, OBC-04, ST-01), 18-25 years, 12th passed with skill of computer typing, Rs. 5200-20200/- per month
02. Technical Officer, 07 Posts (UR-02, OBC-02, ST-03), 25-35 years, BE / B.Tech with 03 years of experience, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month
03. Lab Attendant, 07 Posts (UR-06, SC-01), 18-25 years, 08th passed with 03 years respective experience, Rs. 5200-20200/- per month
04. Lab Assistant, 18 Posts (UR-11, SC-02, OBC-04, ST-01), 18-25 years, 12th passed with 01 year testing experience, Rs. 5200-20200/- per month
05. Section Officer, 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-01), 25-35 years, Bachelor Degree with 05 years of experience, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month
06. Senior Accounts Officer, 01 (UR), 25-35 years, Bachelor Degree with 05 years of experience, Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
07. Accounts Officer, 01 (UR), 25-35 years, Bachelor Degree with 05 years experience, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month
08. Accountant, 02 (UR), 25-30 years, B.Com with 02 years experience, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month
09. Stenographer, 01 (UR), 18-25 years, 12th passed with 02 years experience in shorthand, Rs. 5200-20200/- per month
10. Assistant Director, 09 Posts (UR-04, OBC-03, ST-02), 25-35 years, BE / B.Tech or Post Graduation in Science with 05 years of experience, Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
11. Jr. Scientific Assistant, 02 (UR), 20-30 years, B.E / B.Tech , Rs. 9300-34800/- per month
Process of Selection: – The selection process comprises Test / Interview.
Application Fee: – DD or Pay Order of Rs. 500/- is required to enclose with application as fee. DD or Pay Order would be drawn in favour of ‘Export Inspection Council of India’ payable at Delhi.
Fee Exemption: – SC/ST /PH /Women /Ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible after ensuring eligibility may send their applications on prescribed format latest by 15.05.2012. Supporting documents pertaining Educational Qualification Details, Experience, Age Proof, Caste are also required to attach with duly filled applications. Own passport size photograph and Application Fee should also be enclosed with application.
Complete application is needed to endorse ‘Additional Director, Export Inspection Council of India, 3rd Floor, NDYMCA Cultural Centre Building, I Jai Singh Road, New Delhi 110001’
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 15/05/2012
Facts to Talk about; –
1. Benefit of Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates, PWD, Ex-Servicemen as well as Department Candidates.
2. Candidates (if selected) will be placed under 02 years probation.
Vacancy Details including with Application is available at below link: –
More jobs in EIC India might be find out easily at typed web address: –