DVC Specialist, Lab Technician, Medical Officer and Other Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||63|
|Last Date||between 23/04/2012 and 03/05/2012|
|Selection Process||walk in interview|
|Date of Test||…….|
|Date of Interview||23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th April and 2nd and 3rd May 2012|
|Nature of Job||Contractual|
Recruitment for Various Jobs in Damodar Valley Corporation:-
DVC – Damodar Valley Corporation has released a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant posts of Specialist in following fields, Surgeon, Pathologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, General Duty Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Junior Scientific Assistant, Physiotherapist, Junior Chemist, Lab Assistant-cum Media Maker, Junior Lab Technician and Junior Multipurpose Health Worker. The recruitment is on contract basis for a period of 01 year to be filled up by walk-in-interviews. Willing and eligible candidates may submit their online applications between 4th April 2012 and up to the date of interview. For knowing the recruitment related more information such as eligibility criteria viz. age limit and educational qualifications, how to apply, emoluments, selection procedure etc., read written below paragraph.
DVC Recruitment Details for Various Vacancies:-
Post Name, Number of Vacancy and Eligibility:
1. Specialist – 08 – MD / MS in the relevant discipline with 01 year of experience.
Name of the field: General Medicine, Gynae. & Obst., Anesthesia and Radiology.
2. Surgeon – 01 – Master Degree in Surgery
3. Pathologist – 01 – MD in pathology with 01 year of experience in well equipped Laboratory.
4. Orthopedic Surgeon – 01 – Master Degree in relevant subject and having minimum 02 years of experience in Orthopedic Surgery.
5. General Duty Medical Officer – 16 – MBBS with 01 year of experience as a medical practitioner after internship.
6. General Duty Medical Officer (Child Health) – 05 – MBBS with Diploma in Child Health and 01 year of experience.
7. Dental Surgeon – 05 – BDS and 02 years of relevant experience.
8. Jr. Scientific Assistant (Pathological Laboratory) – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics / Chemistry / Zoology as a subject and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and having 01 year of working experience in relevant field.
9. Physiotherapist – 05 – 10+2 with Diploma and 02 years of experience in same field.
10. Jr. Chemist (Public Health) – 02 – Graduate with Chemistry Honours and 01 year experience are essential for the post.
11. Lab Assistant-cum Media Maker – 05 – 10th standard passed with experience in media making.
12. Jr. Lab Technician – 06 – Intermediate in Science with Certificate or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Tech. and 01 year of experience is essential.
13. Jr. Multipurpose Health Worker – 07 – Intermediate passed.
Age Limit for all posts (as on 1st January 2012): Age of the applicant should not be exceeded than 65 years of maximum age limit.
How to apply: Desirable candidates meeting the qualifying requirements are required to fill up the online application form between the date of opening and closing after then appear in the interview that will be conducted by the corporation on scheduled date, time and venue along with print out of the application form and original with a set of self attested copies of the documents in support of educational qualification, age, experience etc. and 04 passport size photograph.
Starting date for submission of online applications – 04/04/2012
Last date for submission of online applications – up to the date of interview.
For knowing date, venue and time for walk in interview see the recruitment details pages.
To know details of the recruitment, click on the link given below:
Some important points:
i) Selection will be made on the basis of walk-in-interview.
ii) No any relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
Official website of DVC – http://www.dvcindia.org/