|DVC Executive Engineer, Senior Divisional Engineer Vacancies|
|No. of Total Vacant Position||95 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree in Engineering in relevant discipline|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years/ 40 years|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Personal Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
|Date of Online Apply||From 05/01/2013 to 28/01/2013.|
Recruitment at DVC for the Vacancy of Engineer Jobs.
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has released a recruitment notification for the jobs of Executive Engineer and Senior Divisional Engineer. So, It has invited applications through only online mode from young, energetic, qualified and experienced person for filling up the 95 vacant position of above position. Interested Person with meeting suitable qualification and experience may submit their online applications from 05 th of January, 2013 to 28th of January, 2013. other relevant recruitment details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Essential Educational Qualification, Necessary experience, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are written in next few paragraphs given below —
DVC Engineer Vacancy Details
Employment Notice No. PLR/ 14/EMC/181/01 Dated – 04/01/2013.
Serial No., Name of Designation, Discipline and No. of Vacant Position, Pay Scale (Per Month), Maximum Age Limit for General (As on 01/01/2013.), Essential Educational Qualification, Minimum Experience (In years, In relevant field ) are as following —
1. Executive Engineer – M3 Level, 36 Vacancies [ Electrical – 10 ( Gen – 06, OBC – 02, SC -01, ST-01) (out of which PH-HH- 01), Mechanical – 10 (Gen – 05, OBC – 03, SC-02), C& I – 09 ( Gen – 04, OBC -03, SC -01, ST-01), IT – 06 (UR -02, OBC -02, SC-01, ST-01) (Out of which – PH-OL-01), Civil – 01 (OBC)] Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 6600/-, Maximum 35 Years, Full Time Regular degree of Graduation in Engineering in relevant faculty with 65% marks (Gen/OBC) and 60% marks for SC/ST, five to six years experience.
2. Senior Divisional Engineer – M 4 Level – 59 Vacancies [ Electrical – 20 (Gen – 10, OBC – 06, SC -03, ST-01), Mechanical – 24 ( Gen – 12, OBC – 06, SC-04, ST-02) (Out of which – OH-OL -01), C& I – 10 (Gen – 05, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-01), IT – 03 (UR – 02, OBC- 01), Civil – 02 (UR)], PB Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 7,600/-, Maximum 40 years., Full time Regular degree of Graduation in Engineering in concerned stream with 65 % marks for Gen / OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST, 11 years experience.
Upper Age Relaxation – For SC/ ST – 05 years, OBC – 03 years, PH- 10 years, and for other remaining category as per norms.
Selection Procedure – On the basis of Qualification and experience, Screening Test, Personal Interview. Applicants can be shortlisted for interview.
Interview Venue – DVC HQ, Kolkata.
How to Apply – Desirous Person who fulfill the all the terms and conditions of eligibility may apply online through the web link given below on this web page. Before online apply, one should read the full instruction available at detailed recruitment link. Upload one recent Scanned passport size color photograph in online application form. After Successfully Submission of online application, take print out containing registration number. Copy of this print out attached with attested copies of all relevant supporting certificates and four photograph should be sent to below written address by ordinary post only. Name of applied position must be written on the top of envelope containing copy of print out of online application.
Address for Sending Print out of Application –
1. The Joint Director of Personnel (R), DVC, HRD Department, DVC Towers, VIP Road, Kolkata – 700054. OR,
2. The Resident Director, DVC, Qrts. No. F-11, HEC Colony, Sector-III, P.O.- Dhurwa, Ranchi – 800004.
Date of Online Apply – From 05 th of January, 2013 to 28th of January, 2013.
Last Date of Receipt of Print out of Application – 05/02/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Applicants may apply for only one position for any one discipline.
2. Age, Qualification and experience will be counted as on last date of application that is – 28/01/2013.
3. Relaxation and Reservation will be given as per norms of Govt. of India.
4. There is no any maximum limit of upper age for Staff of DVC.
5. Departmental Person should forward their application through only proper channel.
6. Apart from Basic pay, Selected Personnel will get all other allowances and facilities.
7. Selected Persons will have to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs. 2 Lakh for serving minimum three years for this organization.
8. Date and Time for Interview will be published on the official website of DVC in Ist Week of April, 2013. Call Letter for Interview will be also available on only website.
9. Service Men are required to produce NOC at the time of Interview.
10. At the time of interview, Aspirants will have to produce Print out of online application enclosed with all relevant supporting documents.
To Know Full details of Advertisement of Vacancies of Engineer at DVC, go through the link pasted below like this —
For online apply use this link —
Apply Online Link
Official Website of DVC — http://www.dvcindia.org/