UNIVERSITY OF DELHI (DU)
No. Aca. 1/2011-12 delhi
University of Delhi (DU) Admission Session 2011-12
University of Delhi Notifies to those students who have yet to be Graduate and interested to take admission for Graduation course. Well, Admission Session 2011-12 has been started for Graduate course. Interested student who full fill the conditions can take admission in by going through admission Notifications.
- There is no any application form for pre-admission either online or physical
- Students can not fill any Pre-admission form in any format either Online or Physical.
- In reference to Student profiling, it may be registered on line if any college wants to by full filling the given conditions:- (A). Registering Students profile on-line will be completely optional (B). Those students are also able to take admissions who have not registered online profile. (C). There is no any charges for registering online profile
- Cut –off marks of General and OBC Student will be provide by the college to the university according to the rule of university and it will be shown on the website of university.
- There are 5 cut off list may be declared by the university.
- Each and every student will be admitted who are possessing required marks
- Each and every colleges are advised to provide information in reference with Extra Eligibility Criteria to The Dean Student Welfare by date 09/05/2011 because it will be published in university information Bulletin 2011.
- Admission Process Schedule for all Categories by the university will be notified shortly.
Official Website: http://www.du.ac.in