Delhi Technological University Section Officer, Office Assistant, Stenographer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||83 Jobs|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Nature and Period of Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Closing Date of receipt of Application||06/05/2013.|
Recruitment at DTU for the Vacancy of Section Officer, Office Assistant, Stenographer Jobs
Delhi Technological University (DTU) has published an advertisement for the post of Section Officer, Office Assistant,Stenographer Jobs. So, Applications are being invited by suitable and qualified person who possess requisite qualification. Wishing Person may apply latest by 06/05/2013. Remaining details as for no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc can seen as under –
DTU Non Teaching Vacancy Details
Serial No.- Name of Job- No. of vacant Positions – Pay Scale – Essential Qualification and Experience
1. Section Officer – 02 Vacancy for UR – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4800/- Per Month – Post Graduation in any discipline and minimum six years working experience in relevant job in Grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
2. Senior Office Assistant – 07 Vacancies (UR – 05, SC – 01, OBC – 01), Rs. 9300-34800/-with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- Per month – Graduation in any faculty and minimum five years working experience in concerned job
3. Office Assistant – 22 Vacancies (UR -13, SC -03, ST -01, OBC – 05) (out of which PH – 01, EXSM – 02) – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month – Graduation degree in any stream with two years experience relevant area and Data Entry speed @ 8000 KDPH.
4. Junior Office Assistant – 42 Jobs (UR -22, SC -06, ST -03, OBC -11)-(out of which PH – 02, EXSM – 04)- Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- per month – Graduation in any faculty and Data Entry with speed of 8000 KDPH.
5. Stenographer Grade II – 03 Vacancy for UR – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- Per Month – Bachelor degree in any subject and Good practice of English short hand and typing with speed @ 100 wpm and 40 wpm respectively.
6. Stenographer Grade III – 07 Vacancies (UR -05, SC -01, OBC -01) (Out of which – EXSM – 01) – Intermediate pass and Good knowledge of typing and stenography in English language with speed @ 40 wpm and 80 wpm in English.
Preferential Qualification – For all of above jobs, Applicants with having completed Diploma or Certificate course in Computers will be preferred.
Age Limit – For all of aforesaid jobs – (As reckoned on 06/05/2013)
Applicant should be less than 35 years of Age. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per GOI rules and regulations.
Selection Process – Written Examination /Interview
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- by means of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Payable at Delhi.
Note – SC/ST/PHP/EXSM are not required to pay application fee.
How to Apply – Interested and Competent Person with meeting requisite Educational Qualification may apply in only prescribed format. One recent passport size self attested photograph must be affixed on the allotted space on application form. Certified copies of all relevant documents in support of Educational and Professional Qualification, Experience, Caste (for reserved category) etc and Demand Draft must be enclosed with application.
Application complete in all respect along with required enclosures must be submitted at the Reception counter, Administrative Block at DTU Campus or sent to the Address of – Registrar, Delhi Technological University (DTU), Shahbad Daulapur, Bawana Road, Delhi – 110042.
Cut-off Date for receipt of the Application – 06/05/2013 till 5.00 P.M.
Important Facts –
- Separate Application should be sent for each position.
- Person already in job may apply through only proper channel.
For knowing full details of Vacancy Notification in regard of Educational qualification, experience, Selection Process, How to Apply etc for the jobs of Section Officer, Office Assistant, Stenographer etc issued by Delhi Technological University, must click on the below provided web link –
Official Website of Delhi Technological University —