Recruitment in DPS NTPC Farakka for PGT, TGT and PRT Vacancies
Recruitment Details of PGT, TGT and PRT Vacancies in DPS NTPC Farakka
01. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Discipline: – Physics
Academic Qualification: – Applicants having Master Degree in Physics Discipline from any recognized Institution or University with B.Ed. are eligible for this recruitment.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/- per month.
02. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Discipline: – Science and Social Science
Educational Qualification: –
- For Science Discipline: – Graduate or Master Degree in Science discipline such as Physics or Chemistry or Biology with B.Ed.
- For Social Science Discipline: – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree with History Hons and B.Ed.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
Discipline: – English, Science and Bengali
- For English: – Graduate or Master Degree in English Discipline with B.Ed.
- For Science: – B.Sc or M.Sc. (Hons) with B.Ed.
- For Bengali (Ad-hoc): – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree Bengali Discipline as Hons. with B.Ed.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
- For Ad-hoc Basis: – Fixed amount Rs. 11000/- per month.
Age Limit: – Maximum age should not be more than 35 years as on 31st March 2012.
Enclosures: – Two passport size latest color photograph, a self addressed stamped envelope and Xerox copies of all documents.
How to apply: – Candidates interested have to send their applications on plain paper. All the necessary documents should have attached with duly filled applications and send the same to ‘Delhi Public School (DPS), NTPC, Farakka, (Affiliated with CBSE), P.O. Nabarun, Dist. – Murshidabad, West Bengal – 742236’ within 15 days timing after advertisement publication.
Recruitment details can be also at link below: –
Official website of Delhi Public School (DPS), NTPC, Farakka is