DMG Rajasthan Surveyor and Other Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||109|
|Qualification||08th/ 10th/ Diploma|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
|Age Limit||20 – 35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-, Rs. 50/-|
|Last Date||18th April 2013|
Jobs at Rajasthan Mines and Geology Department for Mines Supervisor and Other Vacancy
Job Details of Mines Supervisor and Other Vacancy in Rajasthan Mines and Geology Department
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary: –
- Mines Supervisor – 22 – Diploma in Mining Engineering or B.Sc. with Geology Discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.
- Surveyor – 23 – Diploma in Mining or Civil Engineering discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.
- Chemical Assistant – 05 – Graduation in Chemistry Discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.
- Junior Lab Assistant – 04 – 10+2 with Science Discipline – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Junior Draughtsman – 22 – 10th pass and Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
- Rigman – 04 – Having Practical Experience of Rigging Pumping and Pipe Fitting Work – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1850/- per month
- Driver – 12 – 08th Pass and having valid driving License with three years experience – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month
- Mechanic Grade I – 09 – 10th pass with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 3200/- per month.
- Pump Operator – 06 – Having three years working experience of Operation of Water Pumps, Generators and Diesel Engines – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
- Electrician – 02 – Having Three years working experience of Operation of Electric Pumps, Winding Haulage and Lighting – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 35 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st January 2014.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Director, Mines and Geology Department, Udaypur, Payable at Udaypur’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility of above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address of ‘To, The Director, Mines and Geology Department, Udaypur, Rajasthan’ along with true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft.
Dead line for this application is 18th April 2013
To know more details about the recruitment of Surveyor and other job, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Department of Mines and Geology, Rajasthan