OFFICE OF THE DIVISIONAL COMMISSIONER, SOUTH CHHOTANAGPUR DIVISION, RANCHI
Govt of Jharkhand
DIVISIONAL COMMISSIONERATE NAGPUR RECRUITMENT FOR 63 PROJECT OFFICER AND ENGINEERS 2011
Office of the Divisional Commissioner, South Chotanagpur Division Ranchi, Jharkhand has invited applications from eligible and well qualified candidates for recruitment on the following posts. The recruitment would be done in Ranchi / Gumla / Khunti / Lohardaga / Simdega districts of South Chhotanagpur Division, Jharkhand. Post details are mentioned below:
Name of the post & total no. of vacant posts:
1. Assistant Project Officer (Female Wing) – 01 for UR
2. Assistant Engineer (Engineering Wing) – 02 (01 for ST and 01 for BC II)
3. Accounts Officer (Finance Dept.) – 02 for ST
4. Office Manager – 02 (Gen-01, ST-01)
5. Asst. Tech. Officer (Self Emp. wing) – 01 for Gen
6. Tech. Asst. (Self Emp. wing) – 03 (02 for UR and 01 for ST)
7. Asst. Tech. (Labor intensive emp. wing) – 05 (Gen-02, ST-02, BC II – 01)
8. Tech. Asst. (female wing) – 02 (Gen-01 and ST-01)
9. Accountant (finance wing) – 03 (02 for Gen and 01 for ST)
10. Accountant Assistant – 01 for BC II
11. Assistant Stat. Officer (Interpreter wing) – 03 (01-Gen, 02-ST)
12. Asst. Statistics / Stat (interpreter wing) – 03
13. Office Assistant (Gen. Admin) – 02 for BC
14. Stenographer cum Shorthand Typists (Gen. Admin) – 05 (02-Gen and 03-ST)
15. Computer Operator cum Typist (self emp. wing) – 05 (02-UR and 03-ST)
16. Comp. Operator cum Typists (Labor intensive emp. wing) – 06 (UR-01, ST-03, BC-02)
17. Comp. Operator cum Typists – 03
18. Comp. Operator cum Typists (Water sprinkler) – 05 (Gen-03 and ST-02)
19. Computer Operator cum Typists (finance wing) – 06
20. Computer Operator cum Typists (Labor intensive emp. wing) – 05
Pay Scale for:
Srl. no. 1 to 14 – Rs. 93,00-34,800/-
Srl. no. 15 to 20 – Rs. 5200-20200/-
Required educational qualification for all above shown posts (except S. no. 3): The candidates can apply for all above mentioned posts except srl. no. 3, who have Bachelor Degree in relevant faculty from recognized University.
Qualification for S. no. 3: Candidates should have Master Degree in Commerce from a Government recognized University or Institute.
Age limit for this recruitment: as per Government norms at the time of the recruitment.
Applying process: Willing and eligible candidates may send their dully filled application form in the prescribed format along with educational qualification certificates, Caste certificates, residential address proof and any other certificates if needed and affix a recent passport size photograph on the application to Office of The Divisional Commissioner, South Chotanagpur, Division, Ranchi on or before last date of submission of applications.
Last Date for submission of applications: 15-10-2011
For knowing any other details of this recruitment, the candidates should log on the its official website.
Official website – http://nagpur.nic.in/divisionalcommissioner/htmlscripts/index.asp