DISTRICT LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
District Legal Service Authority Samastipur invites applications form the eligible candidate for the various posts. In this regard they advertise under the Advt. no. 01/11. Details about the post and their relevant requirements are given below.
|Name of post||Educational qualification||No. of post||Age
|Clerk cum Typist||Degree from any recognized university.||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Typist||Degree from any recognized university.||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Peon||8th passed||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.4400-7400/-|
Relaxation of Age: – Age relaxation is available of the candidate belong to reserved category and the female candidate according to govt. guidelines.
Exam Fee: – DD/IPO of Rs.100/ for the candidates of UR category and Rs.25 for the candidates of OBC/ST/SC.
Desirable Qualification: – Knowledge of handling computer and min. 30 words per minutes speed in typing for the both post Clerk cum Typist and Typist also.
For peon, how to ride bicycle is necessary for the candidates who represents male, incase of female there is no need to riding cycle ability.
Enclosures: – All the certificates which showing the educational qualifications, age, technical ability, recent passport size photograph, self addressed envelope along with application form.
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of written examination performance after then follow the skill test for the above two mention posts. For peon there is no any written test only interview is the mode of selection.
Written examinations comprises questions related to test the ability of the candidates following subjects; Hindi, English, Math and G.k.
1) Candidates should be Indian citizen.
2) Medically fit and bearing good character.
3) Candidates must enroll him in local employment exchange office.
4) In complete application will be not accepted
5) In case of wrong information putted in the application form and it is found at any stage the candidature would be terminated.
6) The prescribed educational qualification is minimum and more possession of the same does not entitled any candidate to call for the test.
7) Separate applications shall be submitted for separate post composite application shall not be entertained.
8) No. of vacancy may be increased or decreased according to the need.
How to apply: – Interested candidate may send their applications in their own handwriting along with the above enclosures including examination fee on the address which is written below.
District Legal Services Authority, Samastipur
Last Date of before submission the form is 21 days after the publishment.