Labour Resources Department
District Exchange Office, Bauxor
District Legal Service Authority Bauxor invites applications from the eligible candidate in prescribed format for the various posts. The above vacancy came by Advt. no. 01/DLSA/11. Details about the post and their eligibility criteria are showing below.
|Name of post||Educational qualification||No. of post||Age
|Clerk cum Typist||Degree from any recognized university.
|01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Desirable: – Knowledge of computer is operating along with typing on computer min. 30 words per minutes.|
|Typist||Degree from any recognized university.||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.5200-20200/-|
|Desirable: – Knowledge of computer operating along with typing on computer min. 30 words per minutes
|Peon||8th passed||01||Max. 37 yrs and Min. 18 yrs||Rs.4400-7400/-|
|Desirable: – Knowledge of how to ride bicycle (only for male). There is no any compulsion to ride cycle for women candidates.
Note: – Above mention vacancy may be increased/decreased on the basis of demand.
Age Limitations: -. on 01.01.2011
|Category||Min. age||Max. age|
|Unreserved (Male)||18 yrs||37 yrs|
|OBC||18 yrs||40 yrs|
|SC/ST||18 yrs||45 yrs|
|Female||18 yrs||42 yrs|
Exam Fee: – DD/IPO of Rs.100/ for the candidates of UR category and Rs.25 for the candidates of OBC/ST/SC. DD would be dawn in favor of “District Legal Service Authority” payable at Bauxor.
Enclosures: – All the certificates which showing the educational qualifications, age, technical ability, recent passport size photograph, self addressed envelope along with application form.
Selection Methodology – Selection will be made on the basis of written examination followed by skill test for the post of Clerk and Clerks cum typist. For peon there is no any written test only interview is the way for selecting the candidates.
Note: – Written examinations comprises questions related to test the ability of the candidates following subjects; Hindi, English, Math and G.k.
1) Employee working in any govt./semi govt./corporation may apply through proper channel.
2) Candidates should be Indian citizen and medically fit having strong character also.
3) Candidates must enroll him in local employment exchange office.
4) In complete application form in respect will not entertain.
5) The prescribed educational qualification is minimum and more possession of the same does not entitled any candidate to call for the test.
6) Separate applications shall be submitted for separate post composite application shall not be entertained.
7) No. of vacancy may be increased or decreased according to the need.
8) No TA/DA is admissible for the candidates for participating in selection process.
How to apply: – Interested candidate may send their applications in their own handwriting along with the above enclosures including examination fee on the address which is written below.
“District Legal Services Authority, Bauxor.”
Last Date to submit the application form is 21 days after the publishment and it will be last on 20.03.2011
Candidates may view full advertisement in the newspaper of Prabhat Khabar, dated on 27 February 2011