DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY, KAIMUR
Sadar Hospital Campus, Kachahari Road, Bhabhua (kaimur)
ph. No. – 06189 – 224695, E -mail email@example.com
Letter No. – D.H.S.(K) 404
Subject – Notification about Walk in Interview to be held on 22 October, 2011 for filling up the post of District Programme Manager, District Accounts Officer
District Health Society, Kaimur, Bihar invites Eligible and Desired Candidates to participate in Walk in interview to be held on 22 October, 2011 for filling up the position of District Programme Manager, District Accounts Manager. Details regarding this Job is as following –
Sr. No. 01 Name of Position – District Programme Manager
No. Of Vacant post – 01
Essential Qualification – MBA or Post Graduation in Health Management/ Health administration/ Social work / Rural Management
Desirable – Candidates having following knowledge and Experience will be preferred.
1. 05 years working Experience in relevant area after education of post graduation.
2. Good communication and written skills in English and Hindi.
3. Knowledge of Database and MS- Office.
4. Working Experience in Health area in any Govt./ Non Govt. Organisation.
5. Knowledge of programme Analysis.
Salary – Maximum Rs. 32000/- Per month
Sr. No. 02 Name of position – District Accounts Manager
Vacant Situation – 01
Essential Qualification – M. Com/ CA(Inter) / ICWA
Desirable – Candidates having following Knowledge and Experience will be preferred —
1. 03 years Working Experience in relevant area.
2. Good communication and written skills in Hindi, English and Local Languages.
3. Knowledge of Ms Office/ Tally and Database package.
4. Working Experience in Health Sector in any Govt./ Non Govt. Organisation.
5. Analytical Capacity of Programme
6. Knowledge of Social, cultural, financial Status of relevant area.
Salary – Maximum Rs. 27000/- Per month
Limitation of Age – For both above post Maximum Age Limit as on 01 November, 2011 is as following –
For UR – 35 years, EBC and OBC – 37 Years, SC/ST – 40 Years, Female – 38 years.
Nature and Period of Job – Selected Candidates will work for next 03 years of period after their appointment.
Date of Interview – 22 October, 2011 at 10.30 A.M
Address of Interview – Conference Hall, Collectorate Office, Kaimur
How to Appear in Interview – Candidates having required Educational qualifications and Experience for above positions can appear in Interview. Candidates are advised to bring their Bio- Data, Application and all attested copies with their originals of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, and two copies of photographs at the place of Interview.
For recruitment detail click the image below: